Guitar Player's Thread

I like the one with gold pinstripes. I don't know if I'd want to go through the hassle of ordering from Japan though.

DS00247801.jpg

Gold pinstripes.

FUCK!! I can actually afford one of those then right now probably!! Like the black with GOLD pinstripes (not the bevels) Dammit!! :erk: I want one so bad now, I've been in the market for a new Jackson too, is there ANYWAY to get one from that store or have someone get one and ship it to me without spending an arm and a leg??

I like the one with gold pinstripes. I don't know if I'd want to go through the hassle of ordering from Japan though.

i had a very good experience ordering from a japanese dealer actually. great condition, shipping wasn't so bad, and he split the Escrow.com insurance tag :)

@umosay: :kickass:

considering 1 USD=(roughly) 113 YEN.

138000=arounnnnd 1209 USD?

180000=arounddd 1600 USD?

geez that'd be amazing if you could get shipped to U.S. even if you could, factor in shipping, tax, customs, etc. etc.

I'm pretty sure Americans don't have to pay any taxes or customs fees to Japan ;). Only the shiping ofcourse. Also, I don't understand why they are complaining all the time about it. It's not THAT much...Europeans pay much more and don't complain about it so much.

Maybe you guys can help me out with something.
I'm finally going to get something to enhance my tone and I've been thinking of getting a Line6 POD. I really don't know much about pedals or this multi fx stuff, so can someone explain to me how exactly they work? If I get the POD, will I be connecting it to my amp and then fiddling around with the settings and then my amp will produce a better tone because of the POD? Or will my amp still suck because it naturally does? Also for recording, will I be plugging the POD directly into my computer?

I'm trying to decide between these models:

the pocket POD, $129.99
LPOCKETPO.jpg

The Floor POD, $199.99
lfloorpod.jpg

and POD 2.0, $199.99
lpod2xxxx.jpg

Which one do you guys think is worth it for the price, if any? And any reviews on these would be greatly appreciated! Thanks guys :)

Well, POD xt for a little bit extra... the 2.0 is a bit old now and no where near as good (so i've heard)