Guitar Player's Thread

Well, you don't have to be an Virtuoso Skillzed Play0r at your instrument to enjoy good sounds. Still, being one would make you play in a way that would make you do a better sounds, but still...

I am myself a sounds freak and my guitar gear would make all your ear's bleed :lol:

What's even harder is to get good recording tone! Your tone can be very good but recording it is a little harder :lol:
Hey Kev and Mick... I'd like to hear some recordings of you two playing guitar, cuz still haven't heard anything and the forum jam hasn't happened yet.
And I'm curiousss. :)

If he wants to put them again for DL, Kevin's solos for the Jam are IMO really good, and I like the keys-guitar-keys mix. Dunno if Mick recorded/posted anything (I haven't got anyhing from him, whereas I have 2 versions of Kevin's solos).

┼Victim of the Night┼;6828594 said:
Hey Kev and Mick... I'd like to hear some recordings of you two playing guitar, cuz still haven't heard anything and the forum jam hasn't happened yet.

I'm working on it, toots :) It's frustrating :lol:

^I sent him a piano solo, different then the 3 one above. Tho those 3 one are better, I'm more porud of the piano one. Hands technique and both-hand-playing-concentration things. But if I'm right we must send him again, yah?

┼Victim of the Night┼;6828594 said:

Ahhhh wait, I think I still got the 3 solos I did for fun, Keyboards, Guitar and Keyboard/Guitars.

Tho I recorded the Guitars without my whoooooo "Compact Multi Effects processor" so the sounds is :puke:

But here it is: http://www.4shared.com/file/33604502/5f634886/Fetzer_-_3_solos.html?dirPwdVerified=d63f145e

For the next Jam, I think I'll do a decent guitar solo, I'm actually working on my tone (the best I can with what I have) and I'm starting practicing my techniques and some scales and shit for the guit, so I don't know, maybe I'll do some worthly things on the next one.

I really hope all the people who said that would participate aren't gonna turn back and leave it... I'd be sorry, I like these forum-jams cuz I think that when they're "well-made" and taken kinda seriously we can hear some good stuff and it's fun, fun for players and for listeners (like me, haha).

Fetzer said:
Ahhhh wait, I think I still got the 3 solos I did for fun, Keyboards, Guitar and Keyboard/Guitars.

Tho I recorded the Guitars without my whoooooo "Compact Multi Effects processor" so the sounds is :puke:

But here it is: http://www.4shared.com/file/33604502...ified=d63f145e

For the next Jam, I think I'll do a decent guitar solo, I'm actually working on my tone (the best I can with what I have) and I'm starting practicing my techniques and some scales and shit for the guit, so I don't know, maybe I'll do some worthly things on the next one.
Hey, thanks! Oh, I am not a musician but I can say it wasn't bad at all, to me... I think you have talent, Kev, as I already told you. :)

EDIT: god, I'm in love with the backing track... I gotta listen to it now. Again. Haha. :p

^Brad is Pheonix (if I remember correctly). :)

Oh, Kevin, and I forgot to add this...
Fetzer said:
I sent him a piano solo, different then the 3 one above. Tho those 3 one are better, I'm more porud of the piano one. Hands technique and both-hand-playing-concentration things. But if I'm right we must send him again, yah?

'Sup motherfuckers. I MIGHT have my internet back by Jan 11th so if I do, I'll sort out the forum jam ASAP. I'll probably PM you all again to ask you to reupload your solos because they would have expired by now and there's no way for me to download them at home. If you still haven't sent me a solo, hold back until I say so because I can't do anything with it yet anyway.
...so, yeah, send stuff again, Kev. :)

Right, I'll send him the 4shared one, there's no time limit.

Oh and, yeah that's good going in the Guitar Player's thread asking people to record things but...

Where is your own participation Eli? :D

My participation ain't needed... I can't play anything. :D

EDIT: AHHH, god, it's so late!!! I should be in mah bed to sleep, shouldn't be here... byebyebye all, see ya tomorrow!!!!

POSER!!!

l_2c4bed584ee5e618f1aae8db6ab1fc5c.jpg

:p