Guitar Player's Thread

Just the rhytm and i noticed now some of the parts are a bit out. I had a bit hard time to hear the fuckin backing track. Enough explanations...here is my shitty playing...once again! BUT WITH GOOD TONE :D
EDIT: WIth out i i mean off.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ I know... A new try tomorrow. I do the gallops but i got off on that video i dunno what i did but my hand just locked so i decided to skip them(or then i tried and failed.. And i did not have the balls to do it again :lol: I can do it perfect though...ive done it a thousand times so i will really do a new one tomorrow...hope fully with better luck :) I do this while i growl in a band so i can do it better i hope :p lest just see what happens. it was decent though IMO :)

and thanks to you both. I have a remake of MoS coming up soon too. It shouldnt be as sloppy but i encountered fuckin much difficulties with the intro riff :lol: I had to refilm it 20 times!

HERES MoS REMAKE! With better quality otherwise the same. I'll re-do hate me probably tomorrow.
I got a questoin...do i pick with arm?:O I like the fact i look very relaxed when playing nowadays!

Last edited by a moderator:
good job dude
i have some questions/comments

1)how old are you because you look really young
2)how long have you been playing
3)the rhythm was off on first vid
4)nice pinched harmonics (sarcasm)

I failed on the fuckin pinch harmonic. I had a better video of me playing but...fuckin cable turned off so i ripped out and put it in again.

1)16...the room is very dim you wouldnt see me propery. I will wear commando mask next time becoz im so damn ugly haha:lol::lol:
2)1 year 9 months
3) i know...im redoing it tomorrow. I didnt have time/balls to do another one sry.
4)yeah failed...lol

I need help choosing a begginer guitar...
I've been looking around and I've found two guitars that I like..

first one is an RG321 MH http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/en/ibanez-rg321-mh/67798
Now, I tried out that guitar at a music store near the college I go to, and I really like it. The tone isn't the best, but it's good, I like it.

The second and third onea are: a Jackson JS30 Dinky and http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/en/js-1/9927
Haven't tried those out...but I might go to Sound Control with a friend next week and see if they've got em there and I'll try em out.

But right now I need you guys to tell me which one do you think is the better one? (if you know..)