Guitar Player's Thread

do not fear, I am here.
Yesterday, when I was still logged in, I was in the bathroom. My brother enters the computer room, then yells at me if he can fuck with people. I say sure, but only in off-topic since its not moderated. He says ".....uhhhhhhhhhhh wOOOPS!" To fuck with me more, he deletes all my profile information and changes my title.
Thus I had two threads in both topics showing a bird. I thought I was for sure gonna get banned, but nothing has happened yet. Doesn't really matter if I do to be honest. This forum sucks and this is the only good thread in the forum.

┼Victim of the Night┼;6928058 said:
^Oh, hey! Nice to read ya saying this... I mean... nice to know that nothing too odd happened. Thanks for explaining. :)

Either way I am leaving for a while. I don't know when I will be back. I just need a break from the computer :lol:

I think you probably answered your own question. He seems to be getting tired of those two because he used them all the time, probably because he liked them more and didn't want to use anything else. I personally think the Arrowhead RV is the nicest one and so it's cool to see him using it live.

Yeah the arrow head is nice. Ive figured now that Yellow on black is really my colors :lol: So next guitars im saving for is definetly a Edwards Alexi Arrow head or a Saw tooth...OR a Dean Razorback two tone with Yellow bevels:lol: They are hawt!

@COCOB: It wasn't the Scratched Arrow head on cobtv as i remember. It was his new one. I read on wikipedia he got an additional Arrow head with AHB-1. He also got a new Scythe and Sawtooth with AHB-1. You can check Wiki...my memory is failing me...bah!

This isn't guitar related, but it's recording related atleast!

My friend wanted to do a cover of Takida - Curly Sue, it's a pretty standard rock ballad. So i ended up tabbing the song, and fruity looping it with sound fonts for the backing track. Then we recorded his vocals, and mixed them with some reverb and stuff. The distorted guitars at the end is the only instrument that was actually recorded.

I was actually pretty satisified with how it turned out, given that this is the first song with vocals i've mixed.

The intro speak is in swedish, and it's just shit :lol:

Give it a listen!

Some feedback would be appreciated, but not regarding the song choice :ill:

Yeah the arrow head is nice. Ive figured now that Yellow on black is really my colors :lol: So next guitars im saving for is definetly a Edwards Alexi Arrow head or a Saw tooth...OR a Dean Razorback two tone with Yellow bevels:lol: They are hawt!

@COCOB: It wasn't the Scratched Arrow head on cobtv as i remember. It was his new one. I read on wikipedia he got an additional Arrow head with AHB-1. He also got a new Scythe and Sawtooth with AHB-1. You can check Wiki...my memory is failing me...bah!

Or Wikipedia is wrong or this new Arrowhead is at Alexi's home well kept, because the one you can see on COBTV2 is the scratched one, :lol:

don't know how many of you will be interested but any way this guy makes cool guitars and cool copies
http://www.pasguitars.com/
main.jpg

main.jpg

main.jpg

main.jpg

I like the stealth. And some of those Petrucci copies are cool :lol:

How much do they ask for a ''normal'' custom shop guitar(just a shape, configuration and maybe some weird inlay or graphic, not a really elabored one; just in the style of Vader's Rans)?

You hate your own guitar? Why did you get it then? :lol:

woops lol crap grammer :)

I LOVE MY GUITAR!

as for your question...Ran is gonna be pretty cheap if you want a low-key custom. even esp/jackson you could send in the same specs as one of their normal models w/ maybe a couple add ons and it'll be upwards of 4k mainly because its the real ESP or Jackson name and the quality is amazing. so if you get a custom really go crazy :lol: you only live once. and KXK and Carvin have a lot of features that you can add on to their guitars w/o paying for a totally custom guitar

COBOT Forum Jam #3

This is the new version with PHEONIX's solo added, CORNY's solo added, and CONTI's solo corrected. I hope this is the final edit that I have to make.

† Download MP3 †
† Stream @ Soundclick.com †

Tracklist:

• Fetzer
• flyingv_guy
• Ruins
• Inhe
• Corny
• Pheonix
• Mystique
• <-Warheart->
• Earth Breather
• Dave100
• Conti

awesome mitch!

hey i really want some help with my speed picking. im fairly good at it now, and my speed is pretty good but im not good at doing runs up all over the board, i even have trouble doing that lick in SNBN just the scale run. i know i just need to take it slow etc. etc. i know how to do that but sometimes (i know inhe said) said that there changing there picking technique to michael romeo or some other guitarist what are some really good ways that you guys pick? i hope you guys understand

Dude ffs, it takes YEARS of intense practise to get good at this stuff, stop expecting to be able to do it in hours/day/weeks/months. It's just absurd.

Nice job Mitch and everybody. Pheonix solo is great, but Earth Breather grows stronger on the top of my list playing wise every day, although tone wise and overall Mitch's one is the top for me.

You did ok definitely allowing Pheonix and Corny to squeeze their solos in and rearranging Conti's one.

awesome mitch!

hey i really want some help with my speed picking. im fairly good at it now, and my speed is pretty good but im not good at doing runs up all over the board, i even have trouble doing that lick in SNBN just the scale run. i know i just need to take it slow etc. etc. i know how to do that but sometimes (i know inhe said) said that there changing there picking technique to michael romeo or some other guitarist what are some really good ways that you guys pick? i hope you guys understand

Accurate alternate picking is the hardest technique to master and keep consistent. Just listen to your favorite guitarists and practice alternate picking everyday.

What did i say?