Guitar Player's Thread

^Build? Why not buy?
i would love to buy my dream guitars the only problem is not enough money.
living for many years and drooling over things that i can not have has lead me to the idea that i will build it my self. now days i am able to say "why to buy it if you can build it?" for me building is something very exciting.

Wtf are you doing in the guitarpleuers threay! I was out with my firend and these girls, it was pretty awesome.

Im sorry but i actually :lol: at your typo...ah im so easily entertained :lol: From the sounds of it you were drunk making that post "I was out with my firend and these girls" :lol:

I think Ruins project guitar looks awesome! :kickass:

How do I get a recording interface (such as a line 6 GuitarPort) that plugs into the computer's usb port to work in Cool Edit Pro? I've tried everything under "Device Order" and "Device Properties" :confused:

EDIT- Problem Solved :lol: All I need now is a guitar :erk:

Well around 6 it is not perfect for me.
Do you plug into hi or normal gain?

Is there any possibility to setup it like you want without feedback? like 10pregain (if i wanted).
ISP Decimator? Or is it just the same crap like the NS-2

I plug it in hi gain. I've heard the ISP Decimator is real good and doesn't change tone or cut sustain, but I don't have any first-hand experiences with it. I never used any noise reduction units with my 5150.

I hate to be a wankah, but how is the jam comming along, how many have actually sent in their solos?

I should do it too...i have a Toneport borrowed still. Where the fuck is the backing track? (looks for a post of mitch so i can click on his sig)

I haven't even touched my guitar this past week :cry: I'll most probably record mine sometime in the next 2 weeks. Inhe click Mitch's sig, I think it's up to date with everyone solo entries, which doesn't look like much tbh.

&#8226; <-Warheart->
&#8226; Inhe (DONE)
&#8226; dave100
&#8226; Arcane-Bodom
&#8226; Conti
&#8226; Altitudes
&#8226; Ben Johnson
&#8226; Earth Breather
&#8226; Muffin
&#8226; rayden_ad (DONE)
&#8226; SomeoneWild (DONE)

I don't see what's so hard about recording something.

^How about not being able to play it? I don't know about you or anyone else but it has to be perfect before I'm happy with it. i.e no wrong/out of time notes, sharp/flat bends etc etc, yeah I'm picky..

time is the big problem i barely played this week as well dono about recording i hope to try to do so next week because i have time to do so only on the weekends

Damn...i can't get the backing track downloadded! I had it when you guys decided for it and uploaded it but i lost all my files from the com so i have it no longer.