Guitar Player's Thread

Slightly? Last time i was at a music store, they sold it for roughly $500, and i bought my PODxt for $300 6 months ago. Still, i haven't heard any recordings with one, so it could be awesome enough to validate the extra money. Do you have anything recorded with it?

Slightly? Last time i was at a music store, they sold it for roughly $500, and i bought my PODxt for $300 6 months ago. Still, i haven't heard any recordings with one, so it could be awesome enough to validate the extra money. Do you have anything recorded with it?

Ok, I wasn't sure about the price but thought the price wasn't that different.
For people who already have the XT with the MetalPacks installed it's not worth getting the X3. There's more effects but nothing you really need.

Maybe I'll record something with it and put some samples of it up tomorrow or in a couple of days. :)

Damn these Creative X-Fi soundcards are expensive! Is yours also all gold if you look at where the connector are? (outside the pc casing)

It's all gold, yeah.

My friend got it from overclockers.co.uk for £66.95.

It says on the invoice:

"Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Music - Retail (SC-034-CL)"

Im sorry to say i am actually honest now about this jam thing(Im getting really edgy)...i don't have ANY time. Tomorrow i won't be home until late and saturday im moving stuff to a new house. Then on Sunday i have 6 hours of music lesson at school(And after that i cant dream of touching my gutiar) OH FUCK IT JUST PISSES ME OFF SO BAD. Well...next week:lol:

You get home late? Do it then, then. It'll take 15mins max. Depends how organised you are.

it was like 1 post away from a post you made

but thanks for rubbing it in.

I had no idea it was there. I didn't mean any harm.

I now announce
that I am not recording a solo for this jam :lol::lol:
I am without means of recording as I have sold my Behringer V-amp to fund a podxt, which I should get by the end of april if time permits.

You twat. :mad:

Fine. Waiting 'till 17th(ish) and I'll finish it. I'm getting pretty pissed off with this one actually, I'm thinking of cancelling.

But this was the first solo i put some thought into, i was actually satisified with this one :ill:

Mitch, now seriouly, not because of me but because of the lazyness of the people: you have 4-5 solos + yours, don't you? Call it off until Mystique and I are ready (~1 month I think) and you'll have 7-8 solos, which is not the best but it's a decent amount IMO. This way Inhe and the others that have their solos won't have worked for nothing and you won't spend another month trancking solos that never come. What do you think?

That's exactly what i was thinking. Who cares if not enough people can participate this time, the only person who should care is Mitch, who has to put them together, but if he's okey with putting out jams there shouldn't be any problems.

Thanks! Everyone is! hehe

Jackson J50BC and JE1000 for sure...the neck cavity will be empty until I get some more money and buy something.....probably some Jackson Jxx series pickup....I'd really like to try Jackson J50N, but they are kinda hard to get :/.

No need to take the PC apart..I'm sure you can see the brand and model name somewhere in Control Panel.

If you have Windows XP...go to Control Panel -> Sounds and Audio Devices adn you should see the name on the tab where you set the overall volume of the souncard.

I found it in Yahoo auctions in Japan. I have a friend in Japan who buys guitars for me and sends them here...this is the 3rd guitar I got this way from him (first was Jackson Stars RR-J2SP, then Grover Jackson Danny Spitz RR).

Both, Grover Jacksons and Jackson Stars, are made in Japan for Japan and so they go for cheap used there...it's really worth getting them from there if you can! On the other hand USA Jacksons have enormous prices..even used ones!

This one will cost me around 7xx€, after shipping and taxes, but without pickups, hard-case and with replaced hardware...which is lower quality and cheaper than original hardware!! (I have no idea why it was replaced in the first place) This is why I got it that cheap. If it had been in original condition with hardcase, it would have costed around 1000-1100eur (just like my Grover Jackson Danny Spitz RR costed me). In the 1993 catalog it has a list price of 220,000yen.

FYI, this is ALL THE SAME specs as my red Jackson PRO, only with a non-recessed floyd and 24 frets :) (electronics are also different, but I'm not counting those as difference, cause they're easy to replace).

your really need to post a family pic

yo inhe, do you use a midi controller for the synths for your songs?

Do you mean like a midi synth? I do have one, but it's just so much easier to write it out in gp. I extract the gp files with drums, synth and bass (sometimes choirs) into a single file.

so i am getting this for sure (this summer :( )

http://www.houseofenglamps.com/products.asp?sku=E650

and a vader 2 x 12 cab

http://www.vadercabinets.com/index.html

it will be fucking br00tal

Haven't you said this over 9000 times already? :p

Seriously, they look awesome, that's top quality tone :cool:

What kind of characteristic do the vader cabs have? I only know that necro uses them.