Guitar Player's Thread

My next guitar is certainly a Edwards. maybe a RV-138 or a E-AL-128

I will definetly put duncans in it. If id get the alexi model i would put SH-5 in it(Thinking that i am going to be one of the few who doesn't put in the blackout)
And if i get a RV-138 i will put in a SH-5 in bridge and probly a JB in bridge.

i totally support your design on passive pup

:headbang::worship:

Yeah im so tired of my EMGs. To be honest when i tested a Jackson DK2 the overall tone was shitload warmer/better than my emg 81s cold/harsh/grainy one. Its not totally shit but i just wan't a sh-5 in bridge. I will honestly say i think SDs passive pups are THE shit. They sound great! Hope the installing of pup wont be hard. I will basicly rip out all electronics and replace them if i get the Edwards E-AL-128

Shit that looks beautiful Nazgul!!! Don't forget to post in the G. Compilation when it arrives! And also with your other RR that you ordered, :kickass:

Thanks! Pics are coming, don't worry!!

Mitch-
Yes, I have two sets of J50BC + JE1000 ready already :). One is going to this CS Jackson Stars RR and the other one is going to my newest Grover Jackson (I'll be getting some pics tomorrow...anyone want's to see them??).

Ok, I'll be broke for a month or two now...and then the very first thing that I'm buying is Korg PX4....I've found a place that sells used PX4s pretty often for not much money....can't wait to get one and I'll make sure to post lots of clips of all my guitars showing the different sounds of my guitars (pickups) etc.

:headbang::worship:

Yeah im so tired of my EMGs. To be honest when i tested a Jackson DK2 the overall tone was shitload warmer/better than my emg 81s cold/harsh/grainy one. Its not totally shit but i just wan't a sh-5 in bridge. I will honestly say i think SDs passive pups are THE shit. They sound great! Hope the installing of pup wont be hard. I will basicly rip out all electronics and replace them if i get the Edwards E-AL-128
if you do (and i hope for you that you will) don't forget to make picstory of this

Thanks! Pics are coming, don't worry!!

Mitch-
Yes, I have two sets of J50BC + JE1000 ready already :). One is going to this CS Jackson Stars RR and the other one is going to my newest Grover Jackson (I'll be getting some pics tomorrow...anyone want's to see them??).

Ok, I'll be broke for a month or two now...and then the very first thing that I'm buying is Korg PX4....I've found a place that sells used PX4s pretty often for not much money....can't wait to get one and I'll make sure to post lots of clips of all my guitars showing the different sounds of my guitars (pickups) etc.

Awesome!! Pics would be, too!!

On a side note, I recorded some Metallica style song about a year ago and I was talking to Eli about it so I got the idea to re-record it. Back then, I played it exactly how it was tabbed in the magazine that it came in but this time, I tuned the BT down to D and did a few of my own things with it and just tried to make it sound a bit cooler.

I used my Jackson RR with the gainboost ON this time. Check it out if anyone cares:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/gmbaj6

And also, guys, where are all your solos for the forum jam????????????

I'm waiting for:

• Conti
• Altitudes
• Ben Johnson
• Earth Breather
• Muffin

:mad::mad::mad:

Dude, I absolutely can't, and I ain't beating around the bush. Unless I can borrow a guitar from a buddy, it won't happen. Like I said before, I WILL record a solo over this backing track in the future, just not in time for the jam.

In other news, I got my old GuitarPort to work with Cool Edit Pro :D I never really appreciated the tone I got out of it 'till now. I really want to test it out though :mad:

i have literally been slaving over this backing track for hours, and I can't come up with anything that sounds satisfying. I will promise a solo by friday (in 2 days)

Like I said before, I WILL record a solo over this backing track in the future, just not in time for the jam.
:

lol don't worry. you're not alone in doing this.

For some reason, it seems lke this jam isn't meant to be. Maybe these are all signs to choose a different BT and use the pttr one for next time ;);)

For some reason, it seems lke this jam isn't meant to be. Maybe these are all signs to choose a different BT and use the pttr one for next time ;);)

Too right! I thought I would be done and dusted on Monday, but I'm still trying to tighten it up. I'm starting to think, maybe i'm just shit :lol:

^sounds to me like you are stressed when you recored it just relax and even if you don't come up with anything tight like you would like it to be do something spontaneous, improvise something out of joy and not out of force

Awesome!! Pics would be, too!!

On a side note, I recorded some Metallica style song about a year ago and I was talking to Eli about it so I got the idea to re-record it. Back then, I played it exactly how it was tabbed in the magazine that it came in but this time, I tuned the BT down to D and did a few of my own things with it and just tried to make it sound a bit cooler.

I used my Jackson RR with the gainboost ON this time. Check it out if anyone cares:

I really like it!, but the delay hides the backing track :(

(L)

Nice to see you post again... I hope you're feeling better. :)

Damn you have a cool sound!! And great feeling too! Can you check what soundcard do you use with KORG PX4? I want to get around the same type of tone when I get my PX4!

Here's one pic of my other new guitar:
GroverJacksonRRsmall.jpg

┼Victim of the Night┼;7026824 said:
I don't know who you are and what you meant by that, but I can say that I am not a girl who says she likes things to get people's attention, I don't like EVERYTHING, and if I have nothing to say then I just stay silent.

But it's my right to say when I like something, everyone does so.

ah, easy! I didn't want to annoy you. I am just surprised. :(

@ Nazgul: nice g33tar! You have so many guitars, god, I'm envious! :mad: ....:)

ah, easy! I didn't want to annoy you. I am just surprised. :(

Hey there... you didn't annoy me, I'm always up to talk and have constructive discussions, I simply replied to what you asked me.

I don't know what made you so surprised though, cuz I just write something when feel like it, hence I say what my opinion is and what I like and so on, just like everyone does... but I guess that maybe it's only that you don't know me, dunno.

I'm not annoyed anyway, 'cause nothing bad happened.