Guitar Player's Thread

how much wll your budget be for a new amp? /QUOTE]

I don't know yet since that will most certainly be next year. im hoping for something a bit under 1000€ to the head.(IF IM LUCKY) Might be less...i get a DSL from soundsmusic for 700€ so then i also afford a Framus with v30s(4x12)

:Smokin:

yeah, framus ftw. if you get more money get a framus dragon or corbra :)

My CS J-Stars RR arrived in Slovenia 3 hours ago...should be at my place on wednesday! Can't fucking wait!!! :headbang:

Btw, I just put DR Red Devils strings on my Ferrari Red Jackson RR PRO..looks really nice now :). I'll take some pics of it when the sun is up again.

aug! you have beastly guitars my friend, and please post a family pic :)

Inhe: do you think you could give me a review of your jem?

Inhe: do you think you could give me a review of your jem?

Not much to review really, it's an awesome guitar, and it's an Ibanez!

Quite high output PU's, but still defined. Might be a little overpriced, but still not as much as ESP's or Deans of this quality, so i couldn't be happier (well maybe if it was orange).

Wow, I'm happy for ya!!!! I remember the day that I was at work and my mum texted me, telling me there was a large package sitting in the hallway with my name on.

I swear, that clock hand didn't move from then on. :lol:

:lol: That houirs must have been some of the longest of your life, :lol: My family didn't bother to text about the package, but I remember the moment when I saw Musik Produktiv's huge box lying on my bed as one of the happiest of my life, :kickas: Unwrapping was a sexual experience, :lol:

you

are

awesome.

:worship:

Indeed, :lol: Now it's our job to recover asap and record something. I have the solo writen already, only doubt is if I will be able to play it after 6 no-guitar weeks, :lol:

Not much to review really, it's an awesome guitar, and it's an Ibanez!

Quite high output PU's, but still defined. Might be a little overpriced, but still not as much as ESP's or Deans of this quality, so i couldn't be happier (well maybe if it was orange).

:lol: Yeah, Jems are awesome. I just wonder if the 555 will be good to or would be better save up fror the top ones.

:lol: That houirs must have been some of the longest of your life, :lol: My family didn't bother to text about the package, but I remember the moment when I saw Musik Produktiv's huge box lying on my bed as one of the happiest of my life, :kickas: Unwrapping was a sexual experience, :lol:

Same here when i got both of my guitars :lol: The jem was actually a door delivery, and since my dad was working, i had to be there (i usually live at my moms), so i had to get there at 8 in the morning, because the time frame was from 8-14, so i just sat there waiting until they finally brought it at 13:00 or so.

:lol: Yeah, Jems are awesome. I just wonder if the 555 will be good to or would be better save up fror the top ones.

Tbh, i don't know never tried one of them.

Something weird happend when i quoted failure_of_threads aswell. :ill:

I was at my local guitar dealer today, and i tried out the 50W version of the Marshall Vintage Modern. I was reaaally amazed at how it sounded, muuch better than i was expecting + it's alot cheaper than the JCM800, and ontop of that, my local guitar store had a cheaper deal on that amp, so that's going to be the one i'm buying! :D The sound was really thick, but not bassy thick like Mesa boogies, more like MABs tone, really awesome.

anyone else in here play a BC RICH? cuz i got a BC RICH V earlier this year....and i really dont understand why everyone says they suck....mine give me no problems....at all.....

I have a BC Rich Warlock and I love(d) it. I could put it in any tuning in 5secs and it'd stay there. Easy to play because of stupidly low action, 24 frets, awesome paintjob, my fav guitar.

Now, the neck feels weird and the electronics are fucking up so sometimes there's no sound but I still like it.

I definitely wouldn't say it sucked, it's my fault that it's fucking up anyway.

yeah i told my freinds and my band that i was getting a bcrich and they all freaked, because previously we had all used dean guitars, we all had razorbacks and well i had mine for a much longer time than the other guys....so i wanted to re-invent. but after a while they got used to it, the coolest things is that the floyd rose doesnt do the fall of things my dean did but yeah....FUCK BC RICH BASHERS

Hey all! I totally did not expect it today....MY JACKSON STARS CUSTOM SHOP RR IS HEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JacksonStarsCustomShopRR.jpg

DSCN0167m.jpg

DSCN0172m.jpg

DSCN0175m.jpg

DSCN0179m.jpg

DSCN0186m.jpg

DSCN0188m.jpg

This guitar just simply ROCKS!! :rock. Huge tone and sustains for days!!! :worship:

Would have been better with a non-recessed floyd, but ok.

I promise to take some better pics of the guitar when I put J50BC+JE1000 in it over the weekend (I hope)!! I'll put the pics in the guitar compilattion thread then aswell.

Pђoenix;7050378 said:
That guitar is fantastic Nazgul!! Just wow. Great to see all your guitars together to. I demand some sound clips or one better, a video!

Yeah, I can do a video no problem!! Do you have any wishes? I can do some COB if you want. It's tuned to E at the moment and it won't be in D until the weekend...

I can record some random shredding for you guys tomorrow if you want!

I can't wait to get the Korg PX4D next and I'll participate in jams aswell!

http://www.spv.de/tv/

Really cool interview with Symphony X ! Mostly MJR, but also with the rest of the guys. Russel Allen reeally looks like King Leonidas! :lol:

I like when he asks LePond(the bassist) "Oh, you got a caparison too, is it a custom like Romeo's?" - "No, i'm not quite that cool yet..." :lol:

@Nazgul: :worship:notworthy:worship:

B-E-F-fucking-UTIFUL!!! :lol::lol::lol: Seriously, that is fucking cool man! With J50BC and JE 1000 it's going to rock really hard! Record whatever you want atm, but when you get the Jackson electronics installed and the guitar just differs from the Stone on the sticker don't forget to deliver some Bodom :kickass:

Indeed, :lol: Now it's our job to recover asap and record something. I have the solo writen already, only doubt is if I will be able to play it after 6 no-guitar weeks, :lol:

you'll probably be better sooner than me. I have an appointment with the surgeon on March 23rd, so he'll take off my cast. But depending on the x-ray, he might put a new cast on...and if that happens, I wont be able to play for another 1 or 2 months :(

All I can say is, wish me luck.