Guitar Player's Thread

I saw that aswell, but on the sites i looked at, you could only pre-order them. It's a cool guitar nonetheless, but i'm not much for "pointy" guitars.

Btw, my Jem is arraiving tomorrow!

Edit: woh, mega postjump.

you know the G3 whit malsteen theres a guy in the crowd that plays air guitar and plays the same thing as him id like to see the guy do a guitar battle whit malsteen he seemed good but cant really be sure because every body is good on air guitar

you know the G3 whit malsteen theres a guy in the crowd that plays air guitar and plays the same thing as him id like to see the guy do a guitar battle whit malsteen he seemed good but cant really be sure because every body is good on air guitar

How can you judge someone's guitar skill by their air-guitaring :lol:

How can you judge someone's guitar skill by their air-guitaring :lol:

dude my last phrase was every body is good on air guitar lol but it looked like he did the same thing as malsteen would be funny picked out a random guitar player and he owns malsteen ass

i bet vai and satriani would be glad lol

ok well i have a question for all axe masters here ! , how to practice with metronome ? ive been playing for a while , but i really need to get right with metronome... i havnt yet come across any article that would help in this matter... so few pointers and help getting started properly would be appreciated...

:lol: Yngwie fucking owns, stop your shit talking bitch.

-10 :lol:

The thinnest tone on earth, afraid of playing few a cool notes instead of brainless shredding which destroys the whole song.

I guess we won't solve this yngwie-argument haha. But you damn can't tell me you LIKE the G3 versions of voodo child, little wing and rocking in the free world. I like some yngwie-songs, but in these jams, he's more than just annoying!

Opinions?

-10 :lol:

The thinnest tone on earth, afraid of playing few a cool notes instead of brainless shredding which destroys the whole song.

I guess we won't solve this yngwie-argument haha. But you damn can't tell me you LIKE the G3 versions of voodo child, little wing and rocking in the free world. I like some yngwie-songs, but in these jams, he's more than just annoying!

Opinions?

Well I can't really argue because I haven't watched them properly. I've seen one I think and yes, Yngwie RUINS it BUT I FUCKING LOVE HIM when he's on his own playing his stuff. His vibrato is insane and he was clean as fuck. I love his performance on that dvd, especially Baroque and Roll.

He's about 18 here:

Last edited by a moderator:
ok well i have a question for all axe masters here ! , how to practice with metronome ? ive been playing for a while , but i really need to get right with metronome... i havnt yet come across any article that would help in this matter... so few pointers and help getting started properly would be appreciated...

First, choose a strings pattern that you want to practise ( a licks, wathever), then put the metronome and play in sixteenth notes ( four notes per click of the metronome ). Start slowly and cleanly and built your speed up with that. YOu can try 3 notes per click but i find four to be more difficult to keep in time so it more useful

Yay, I finally got some purple knobs for my guitar to match the pickup stickers. The white ones I had one looked stupid.

copyofs5000332mm4.jpg

copyofs5000334yb9.jpg