Guitar Player's Thread

I played some festival with my band last week and the most populair band were ultra fags... it was a mixture between emo, Bon Jovi and Backstreet Boys... (but even gayer). The singer was making weird poses and stroking his hair (amongst other body parts) while singing.

I wish people would appreciate good music over gay bands with commercial/gay sounding vocals

I played some festival with my band last week and the most populair band were ultra fags... it was a mixture between emo, Bon Jovi and Backstreet Boys... (but even gayer). The singer was making weird poses and stroking his hair (amongst other body parts) while singing.

I wish people would appreciate good music over gay bands with commercial/gay sounding vocals

It's alot easier to get into commercial music, partly due to MTV and radiostations, and not everyone thinks the same about music, some people want something easy to listen to.

Yeah, but have you noticed slowly but surely, people are converting from rap gradually into a more extreme rock style? Those of the masses will first forge into emo culture, then ultimately turn to death and black metal:)

i really can't see any good coming out of it. no good metal heads no good musicians. just more EMO and Numetal shit to come among with crowds of stupidity.