Guitar Player's Thread

m2msdsw.jpg

man, I want that guitar...

Wondering if this has happened to anyone and if they don't have the problem now. I munged my whole left hand about 5-6 weeks ago. Didn't start hurting until the next day (as well as my head- so you know how it happened wahey mr jack daniels) and I couldn't play guitar because of it. Then a few days later only my ring and pinkey finger couldn't move properly. So I was still a bit worried thinking I broke them; but didn't go and have an x-ray because I don't have the money.

A few days after that my ring finger was fine but the pinky was still a bit shit. I could move it and play guitar; but after a while it started hurting a lot. Anyways so i'd been playing a lot since then and ignoring the pain in the pinky finger until it started twitching on its own about 3 weeks ago O__o I'm no doctor but that obviously means something done fuck up. Thourght it was time to rest it; so for the past 2 weeks I havn't played at all. Now when I play; it still does hurt after a while but its not as bad as before.

I would have thought the pain would have gone away a few days after I fell over that guard rail but its still there =( Could it be broken even if I can move it? Might just be a bad bruise or something because even now when I touch it the pains still there. Quick fix? Remember I don't have the $ atm to get it x-rayed & that will prolly be a waste of time.

yeah dude! I've become hooked on M-II's, I use Ibanez' but recently i've 'grown out' of them, you know? Played a few M-II's and the maple necks and the resonance of the bodies just work so well together, so punchy and powerful! and the feel is just mind blowing, so comfortable

^this ESP is one of very few ESPs that really do attracts my attention

and to other things this thing attrackts my attention alot
even if its just stupid sticker i just want one very bad :lol:
2202300250_5863318830_b.jpg

all the way because of the big yellow sticker on the front pannel! fuck it how it sounds i don't care its the sticker that gives it the charachter :D

dude thats sick......im in love.lol

okay just a random guitar question, what was your first guitar, mine was a dean Dime-o-Flage

my first guitar was a yamaha pacifica... interestingly I went to buy a drum kit, but I couldn't afford it, so my Nana drove me all the way to this other music store that sold drums and I didn't have enough money for that either... not wanting to waste my Nana's time I got a Yamaha Pacifica and a little Marshall Park amp.

yeaH!!!!!

That guitar is awesome, and it's probably how MJR custom ESP would've looked if he stayed with them.

That one and MJR purple ESP are both awesome. (with dimarzio's)

all guitars are awesome with Dimarzio's and therefore

all guitars with dimarzio's are awesome.

Wondering if this has happened to anyone and if they don't have the problem now. I munged my whole left hand about 5-6 weeks ago. Didn't start hurting until the next day (as well as my head- so you know how it happened wahey mr jack daniels) and I couldn't play guitar because of it. Then a few days later only my ring and pinkey finger couldn't move properly. So I was still a bit worried thinking I broke them; but didn't go and have an x-ray because I don't have the money.

A few days after that my ring finger was fine but the pinky was still a bit shit. I could move it and play guitar; but after a while it started hurting a lot. Anyways so i'd been playing a lot since then and ignoring the pain in the pinky finger until it started twitching on its own about 3 weeks ago O__o I'm no doctor but that obviously means something done fuck up. Thourght it was time to rest it; so for the past 2 weeks I havn't played at all. Now when I play; it still does hurt after a while but its not as bad as before.

I would have thought the pain would have gone away a few days after I fell over that guard rail but its still there =( Could it be broken even if I can move it? Might just be a bad bruise or something because even now when I touch it the pains still there. Quick fix? Remember I don't have the $ atm to get it x-rayed & that will prolly be a waste of time.
Go examine it! You could have a fracture or wtf its called...a crack in the bone but that it's not broken! Go examine it...

Go examine it! You could have a fracture or wtf its called...a crack in the bone but that it's not broken! Go examine it...Usually a crack/fracture heals withing 4-6 weeks but what am i? a doctor?:lol:

looking for clips of that yellow attrocity, i came across this amp from Cameron Amps:

Fuck... the tone; the sheeer tone

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah dude! I've become hooked on M-II's, I use Ibanez' but recently i've 'grown out' of them, you know? Played a few M-II's and the maple necks and the resonance of the bodies just work so well together, so punchy and powerful! and the feel is just mind blowing, so comfortable

Really
I've been interested in Ibanez's lately
but i already bought an Edwards Arrowhead

Ibanez are great for what they do, but there's no complexity... no layers to their tone.

Although saying that, im speaking stock models.

Neither of my RG's are stock models