Guitar Player's Thread

Congrast Lowberg! That's one of the better Made in USA J50BCs ;)!

If you don't need that pickup ring, let me know. I can trade you a jackson logo-ed pickup cover for it ;).

yea? hmm, shipping might be expensive but we'll see, thats definitely possible.

How do you get the pickup cover off of the pickup? it seems to be stuck on there, although i haven't really tried hard.

yea? hmm, shipping might be expensive but we'll see, thats definitely possible.

How do you get the pickup cover off of the pickup? it seems to be stuck on there, although i haven't really tried hard.

Shipping shouldn't cost you more than 4$ or so (USPS Priority Airmail). I pay shipping to you, you pay shiping to me.

Just try it a little harder...there's a little bit of glue there. You can't hurt the pickup or the cover.

Wondering if this has happened to anyone and if they don't have the problem now. I munged my whole left hand about 5-6 weeks ago. Didn't start hurting until the next day (as well as my head- so you know how it happened wahey mr jack daniels) and I couldn't play guitar because of it. Then a few days later only my ring and pinkey finger couldn't move properly. So I was still a bit worried thinking I broke them; but didn't go and have an x-ray because I don't have the money.

A few days after that my ring finger was fine but the pinky was still a bit shit. I could move it and play guitar; but after a while it started hurting a lot. Anyways so i'd been playing a lot since then and ignoring the pain in the pinky finger until it started twitching on its own about 3 weeks ago O__o I'm no doctor but that obviously means something done fuck up. Thourght it was time to rest it; so for the past 2 weeks I havn't played at all. Now when I play; it still does hurt after a while but its not as bad as before.

I would have thought the pain would have gone away a few days after I fell over that guard rail but its still there =( Could it be broken even if I can move it? Might just be a bad bruise or something because even now when I touch it the pains still there. Quick fix? Remember I don't have the $ atm to get it x-rayed & that will prolly be a waste of time.

Try to stretch before you play. I feel pain if I don't do it before playing but if I do like does theres no pain.

Last edited by a moderator:
i'll let this pictures speak for them selfs o_O

DSC07589.jpg

DSC07579.jpg

very cool. I've never seen colored strings before :kickass:

ohh I see. looks good. I don't like DR strings that much tho. Ever since my xiphos came with the D'addarios on them, that's all I buy cuz they feel so comfortable. DRs feel a bit harsh imo.

I can't feel the difference between strings, the skin on my finger tips is too tough. I just use Ernie Balls.

no, but you know what i mean... like there's a difference in the pressure you use, and DRs feel somewhat "heavy" to me. and for some reason, i get callouses mostly on my first, ring, and pinky finger...prolly cuz i use them most? hehe, minor scale ftw.

Honestly, I can't feel the difference at all so I can't say that I do know what you mean. :p

I feel different gauges obviously but just not different brands.

Some new parts came in the mail today for my superstrat im building :kickass:

IMG_2072.jpg

IMG_2074.jpg

$22 bucks for the both of them!:devil:
Dude ... SOUNDS!!!

Record them now ...

Seriously, i want to hear the J-50BC + GP1000 + Peavey 50/50 from YOU!
Congrast Lowberg! That's one of the better Made in USA J50BCs ;)!

If you don't need that pickup ring, let me know. I can trade you a jackson logo-ed pickup cover for it ;).
Made in USA???

My made in usa j-50BC looks different. Lowbergs pickup doesnt have pole pieces, so i probally isnt a USA.

i'll let this pictures speak for them selfs o_O

DSC07589.jpg

DSC07591.jpg

DSC07594.jpg

DSC07579.jpg

lmao stolen straight from esp boards

Honestly, I can't feel the difference at all so I can't say that I do know what you mean. :p

I feel different gauges obviously but just not different brands.

huh, for me its the sound of fresh new strings. my friend bought a pair of DR's and i was playing his guitar and i was like dude holy shit your strings are dead and he said he put them in 2 weeks ago so idk. ghs boomers are for me