Guitar Player's Thread

EDIT:

MY FAVORITE NEW PRODUCTS FROM MUSICMESSE

new emgs first seen on the new schectors back in jan.

IMG_2266.jpg

new ENGL steve morse sig head

IMG_2370.jpg

white diezel herbert

IMG_2372.jpg

wtfudge

IMG_2299.jpg

IMG_2314.jpg

i love this framus (guitar!)

IMG_2135.jpg

cum

IMG_2282.jpg

you have to be an idiot to not know what this is

IMG_2042.jpg

MORE COMING

Those RV's look nice and shiny.

And the only guitar that appeals to me is that Jackson RR that has the biohazard piantjob.

it makes it able to switch from a humbucker then splits the signal into a single coil via push pull knob, so its a humbucker and a single coil in one. humbucker are very fat so if you want to get the same tone but thinner just use the coil tap and voila! and theres also a lot less hum on this new pickup. its pretty expensive though

Goddamn does the new ARSIS album RULES! Best album from them yet, in my opinion.

*headbangs uncontrollably with speakers blasting*

Warheart>> I noticed when searching youtube that you uploaded this...

Is there more to this or do you have any more bootleg PG stuff from his Racer X days?

Last edited by a moderator:
Me too. I've liked this guitar for so long...something on it is extremely appealing!:
Not a rhoads but why should it be? It's still hot :lol:
193181.jpg

It's not expensive either...it has a LFR but that can all be swapped.

Even I was thinking about getting Alexi's pink ESP, it's the only one of his that I would.

Altitudes, yes, I have more.

And I played my show today with the band I've been working with for a couple of weeks.

We were the first band on the first of three days so we ended up playing to about 20-30 people max, including the sound guys, people working at the bar and the guys taking photos. :lol: At first, I got depressed knowing it was a "Cospic Puffin" thing for charity, meaning there'd be mums, dads and kids of all ages there. I thought, fuck it, there'll be someone there who'll watch and like us. But as I say, it turned out that hardly anyone turned up at all. Still, I gave it my all and headbanged like a motherfucker, Alexi style in my COB shirt with my WildCHild RR. :lol:

I played well I think, drummer kept stopping and fucking up everything though and I couldn't hear the other guitarists' amp through the monitors or just from the amp itself. I was going through my ADA MP-1 (for distortion) through a Line 6 Spider II (on clean) so my tone was ok but it could have been much better.

The guy that spoke to me beforehand let us know that he's making a 5-cam DVD of it all so hopefully when he's done editing the whole thing, it'll look quite good. I noticed that guy had his cam mainly on me the whole time because I seemed to be the only person doing anything. :kickass:

I'll post vids/pics when I get 'em, could be a while though.