Guitar Player's Thread

Non seulement y'a de plus en plus de monde du Québec, mais en plus on se rapproche.

Salut, je suis de Mascouche :lol:

-

Yeah, Amfisound got nice ideas and great guitars, the one they made for Korpiklaani are really fucking awesome.

@warheart: could u please give me some examples of that "alexi harmonical thingies" u talked of in a different thread plz? would be cool...if possible with tabs/screencaps whatever...
thx :)

@warheart: could u please give me some examples of that "alexi harmonical thingies" u talked of in a different thread plz? would be cool...if possible with tabs/screencaps whatever...
thx :)

Basically, 10 dimebag squeals in a row, using different natural harmonics each time.

Me too. I've liked this guitar for so long...something on it is extremely appealing!:
Not a rhoads but why should it be? It's still hot :lol:
193181.jpg

It's not expensive either...it has a LFR but that can all be swapped.

those are crap IMO

I thought so but, im afraid im hoping for too much...

If it has the Horizon-III head, i'll cum for a week and buy it

http://www.espguitars.co.jp/press/20080318.html

Btw, anyone knows what this is about?

http://babelfish.altavista.com/babelfish/tr

i tried this, but fuck. I didnt understand much more

yes, esp is slowly changing all of there floyd rose systems into these new ones, thats all it said pretty much

yo dudes im about to get an RR3 professional ill post picks when i get it

:yuk:

well, I can see the look he was trying to go for with those yellow stripes, kinda 80s-ish. although it does have a power rangers type of feel to it...

and very nice guitars, hardcoreflake. they look good together :D

it was obviously an attempt to get the usa alexi stripes

Basically, 10 dimebag squeals in a row, using different natural harmonics each time.

meh those get annoying after a time, and what did you play at the show anyways?

those are crap IMO

yes, esp is slowly changing all of there floyd rose systems into these new ones, thats all it said pretty much

:yuk:

it was obviously an attempt to get the usa alexi stripes

meh those get annoying after a time, and what did you play at the show anyways?

Yes, theres some alexiis stuff over it. Not because it's alexi though, just because I like the design.

And then, it was to cover up a mistake. I can't take the time to paint now, but if I ever do it's gonna be something like this
TAT%20Classic%20Redsunset.gif

or a Jem GMC green and black swirl, if get good at it.

I just installed my J50BC into this old shitty RG that has been gutted and sitting empty in my room forever, just to test the pickup out to make sure its working fine before i put it in my jackson soloist later this week.

I decided to say "fuck it" to the pickup cover, the J50BC's pickup ring's holes didnt line up with the holes drilled on the guitar, and the pickup itself wouldnt fit into the pickup rings that came with the guitar so i took the pickup cover off cleaned up the pickup a bit and it fit fine into the old ring

(besides i dont want dumb people to think i use EMG's because theres a black pickup cover :lol:)

Only got to play it for like a min, unboosted and with a relatively medium gain amp (peavey classic 30) and it sounds really great!

Definatly putting it in my jackson:headbang:

New trems eyh. To me it doesnt matter what they put on them, i find Schaller Floyds more comfortable (tbh i cant give a reasonable explanation.. Feel?), so i'll most likely swap them out, regardles if its ofr or some new system

hah to you anything is better then the alexi-600 so w/e. im not sure about the new tremmy's because they havnt really been on anything new yet.

I wasn't being biased[sarcastic]. Maybe it was just because Jackson was made in Japan and the Alexi-600 in Korea. It just felt like it was worth more...sounded great too when i tested it. Unfortunately i could only test it on a Microcube :lol:

...ofcourse im biased!!!!!!!:lol: I just don't like the Alexi-600 so don't take my word for it :lol: