Taken from another site :lol:

PD1 Demolition (looks great in person)
RR5FR (floyded rr5) available in april
RR24M (maple neck rr24) available in april
KV5 (has 22 frets neck through KV) available in april
SLS USA (spring)
SLSMG with new colors (snow white and green swirl) spring
SLS DUNCAN!! this is still a "maybe"

Those PD1 Demolition is just what i was looking for, i almost bought an Dean V 255, but the jackson looks a lot better, and it's better to play on jackson's (I think)

Yup! Just put it in the jackson like 20 min ago! sounds sweet on its own, a bit thin though.:headbang:

IMG_2091.jpg

Now i just have to figure out how I can make a mini toggle switch fit into a normal tone-pot sized hole, because theres no way I'm going to put an extra hole into this guitar lol

lets see it says its 100watts per channel, so thats pretty freaking loud for a solid state amp, It should serve you well for gigs with plenty of headroom

The line6 stuff is probably better for recording because its USB, so your not plugging into your computer's shitty soundcard, plus the gearbox program is cool because you can edit all your sounds on your computer, i would just spend a little money and get the toneport with an XLR input, so you have more options

The line6 stuff is probably better for recording because its USB, so your not plugging into your computer's shitty soundcard, plus the gearbox program is cool because you can edit all your sounds on your computer, i would just spend a little money and get the toneport with an XLR input, so you have more options

yeah I have the toneport and I love it.

Can anyone tell if GuitarPort Rifftracker is Better than PX4D to record on pc`?

I have the GuitarPort (Rifftracker is just the recording software which you DO NOT need if you download Cool Edit Pro, so just buy the GuitarPort) and it sounds very good from what I can remember. Unfortunately, I don't have a guitar to record at the moment and music files I have ever recorded were lost when I had to re-install my computer.

If you have a shitty soundcard, go with something that goes directly into the USB. While the PX4 sounds good for some, it is not the best bet for someone with a bad soundcard.

Agreed. Go with the Toneport (@ o1-deathbyorder) since it is newer.