Guitar Player's Thread

looking for clips of that yellow attrocity, i came across this amp from Cameron Amps:

Fuck... the tone; the sheeer tone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1K01XFUTIhA

Sounds like my Laney, except the Laney has that last thing in it's sound that makes it even more awesome.
Also, I'm gonna attach a sub woofer to it.
More bass=the shit

Anyways, I'm gonna get something like this custom ordered from Warmoth - making the paintjob myself.

http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=814729

What do you think?

WTF?? Wasn't MM04 sposed to be a passive p-ups booster? Then what are ESP playing at?

Alexi Laiho Pink Sawtooth BLACKOUT + MM04

Ibanez are great for what they do, but there's no complexity... no layers to their tone.

Although saying that, im speaking stock models.

Neither of my RG's are stock models

Do you have all them custom? Would you post some pics? :D BTW talking about RG's, anyone's been to a Sonata Arctica gig and seen Elias guitars since he's there? I like a lot the red/brown 6 string he has, with SA logo and everything. It is 148947848 times cooler than Jani's, specially Jani's Explorer, what an ugly guitar :erk: (nevertheless, as player I prefer Jani).

Do you have all them custom? Would you post some pics? :D BTW talking about RG's, anyone's been to a Sonata Arctica gig and seen Elias guitars since he's there? I like a lot the red/brown 6 string he has, with SA logo and everything. It is 148947848 times cooler than Jani's, specially Jani's Explorer, what an ugly guitar :erk: (nevertheless, as player I prefer Jani).

not custom made as such, but customised however:

I have an RG550 but in a limited run (5 in the world, apparently) finish, it has a PGM neck (e.g. 2mm wider than a wizard) the body is mahogany and is a hell of a lot thicker than my other RG

n551480256_1254215_6074.jpg

this is my first 'metal guitar', it started off as an RG570, but I ended up twisting the first neck and bought a JEM neck for it with green fret markers... weird. Then the fucking neck snapped at the nut so I went in search of another neck... this guy was looking for a sale of this neck so I bought his.

it's a viper neck from an RG2020 which is really fucking meaty, like a my old strat neck, but with a really smooth finish, so it's quick:

n551480256_506124_660.jpg

everyone who's played my RG's either really hates them and says the necks are far to fat & wide or absolutely loves them and tries to hunt down viper necks.

I know there is a maple viper neck out there somewhere... ima hunt that fucker down!

You've covered alot already! I'd love to help out, but i really have no idea what he was/is using :lol:

not custom made as such, but customised however:

I have an RG550 but in a limited run (5 in the world, apparently) finish, it has a PGM neck (e.g. 2mm wider than a wizard) the body is mahogany and is a hell of a lot thicker than my other RG

n551480256_1254215_6074.jpg

this is my first 'metal guitar', it started off as an RG570, but I ended up twisting the first neck and bought a JEM neck for it with green fret markers... weird. Then the fucking neck snapped at the nut so I went in search of another neck... this guy was looking for a sale of this neck so I bought his.

it's a viper neck from an RG2020 which is really fucking meaty, like a my old strat neck, but with a really smooth finish, so it's quick:

n551480256_506124_660.jpg

everyone who's played my RG's either really hates them and says the necks are far to fat & wide or absolutely loves them and tries to hunt down viper necks.

I know there is a maple viper neck out there somewhere... ima hunt that fucker down!

Awesome :kickass:

Some new parts came in the mail today for my superstrat im building :kickass:

IMG_2072.jpg

IMG_2074.jpg

$22 bucks for the both of them!:devil:

that is quite unfair. I had to pay 50 euro for one Caparison PH-R pickup...It rocks anyways so I don't care. Screw them Charvel/Jackson p-ups, Caparison ftw!

And nice esp. I don't really like the finish, but I like it more than the normal army finish. And the strings, those are just kickass. I'm gonna get something like that sometime..