Guitar Player's Thread

^i love that solo it has a lot of feeling and raw power. so whats been up with you chief? have you gotten any new gear?

haha yeah I know, that solo is dear to me, and nah I havent been doing much but playing everyday, I might start focusing on my violin playing a little more though.

Gonna try and get this awesome guitar :lol: Sorry about the shit paint quality.
greenroflo.jpg

umm its actually an OFR...learn your shit

i thought you had an ENGL as well?

Read his posts on last page dude :lol: He got one, didn't like it and sent it back.

hey this is an example of my solo tone using the toneport.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/zt3caa

and rythm tone
http://www.sendspace.com/file/v25ni6

Thanks a lot man. Now last question, do you have the UX2 or the UX1?

Conti, for the next forum jam, you should play your violin. I think it'd be awesome :)

Seconded :kickass: BTW Mystique how is your thing for the 4th Jam going?

For those of you who are familiar with Super Smash Bros Brawl, you will recognize my cover of a song from it.
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=347198456
I did an experiment, which my friend calls Odyssey-ing something (Symphony X) where I took the orchestral original track and i made it metal :)
Hope someone enjoys

Here is the original track
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdAz3mumq80

I can see someone in a recording mood, amirite? :lol: Can't listen to it atm as I'm at uni, but if it's as good as the Dethklok one it's sure going to rock ::kickass:

greenroflo.jpg

Is this Nazgul's with the pins painted in green? :lol:

Gah, I'll pass. I might try the 5th jam maybe though.

You should join dude. If you know the same about playing that about theory sure you can get a kickass solo done, and this 4th jam is a bit short of players, hence why Mitch called it off, at least until Mystique and I (who were going to record but got injuried) recovered.

You should join dude. If you know the same about playing that about theory sure you can get a kickass solo done, and this 4th jam is a bit short of players, hence why Mitch called it off, at least until Mystique and I (who were going to record but got injuried) recovered.

i just got my presonus working, only to fucking find out that i have a bad volume pot on the fucker. as well as the fact i have no idea how to use logic :lol:

LOL WUT? I half understood the pot thing, but what has logic to do there?? :lol: BTW, why don't you join the Jam? By your posts at the gp threads you seem a good player (that or someone that has devoured all the theory that he has come across, :lol:).

LOL WUT? I half understood the pot thing, but what has logic to do there?? :lol: BTW, why don't you join the Jam? By your posts at the gp threads you seem a good player (that or someone that has devoured all the theory that he has come across, :lol:).

hahah well thank you. the volume pot on the thing that i plug the microphone in is bad. I just switched over to a macintosh, and logic the prime DAW for this shit. only runs on mac, part of the reason i switched. But, i have no idea how to use it, coupled with the fact that my recording interface needs to be returned... so :cry:

Seconded :kickass: BTW Mystique how is your thing for the 4th Jam going?

well I tried recording today but I'm not really satisfied with my playing. I'm still not up to speed, so I need to practice a bit more I guess. However, if Mitch is ready to finish this up, I'll send it asap, I'm just thankful you all waited for us :)

oh and did i mention my marshall is in the shop? I have a gig coming up, wanted to see how i could fuck with my wah at gig volume to get it to squeak less so i cranked it to about 80% and something blew. fucking ass.

Oh shit, bad thing sir, bad thing, :lol_

well I tried recording today but I'm not really satisfied with my playing. I'm still not up to speed, so I need to practice a bit more I guess. However, if Mitch is ready to finish this up, I'll send it asap, I'm just thankful you all waited for us :)

I hope it goes quick (your speed and technique recovering), but wait until you're really satisfied with it, a bit more elay won't harm and might help CK and shredtastical to join.

greenroflo.jpg

You know, after I had seen the pics of it when they painted the wrong pinstripes, I had a thought of making them to repaint it with green pinstripes instead of the white pinstripes. If I went with green pinstripes, it would be closer to his green pinstriped RR than it is now to his "Stone RR". If you know what I mean.