Guitar Player's Thread

This might fit here.

Edwards Arrowhead
I got this axe in February and I need money for college tuition more than another guitar. Its a beautiful axe and is in pristine condition, just a little light swirling on the back but that's it. I'd like to ask $1100 shipped in the con. US, paypal only. I'd consider a trade for a 2027 or other interesting seven, hit me up if you've got something.

P1010093.jpg

More pics

Luvuvibanez/The Rookie Singed Banner/Edwards E-AL-128 Arrowhead - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thanks

Seth

He doesn't deserve it

Why? Because he plays 'false metal' ? He writes some sick songs, plus he is fucking sponsored by ESP, of course he deserves it. Apart from most people here, I actually like their new single

[ame]http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=32383487[/ame]

lol, I don't care if there is 'emo singing'.
though Ill admit i did lol at the video

Bullet are awesome imo. I dno if I said it but even my fucking mum likes them. She went and bought Scream Aim Fire and it got me into it. I learnt the title track and I'll probably go seem them the next time they're in London.

The song that AB posted is great.

Bullet for my Valentine is complete trash. Awful, terrible, etc.

Who has heard the new Opeth?? Goddamn, they are one of those bands who stay true to their old sound while continuing to venture and explore different sounds and textures. Easily one of my favorite bands.

Some tracks:

Last edited by a moderator:
i used to think BFMV was emo scene bullshit, but that song was actually kind of catchy and the guitarist is actually decent. still i cant stand that emo switch-to-clean-lyrics-on-the-chorus thing when norther does it, and i don't think i'll get over it with BFMV.

Sector 4
this is an internet project that i have started about 2 years maybe 3 ago with very cool guy from canada unfortunately we both don't have much time due to many reasons and it got forgotten for almost all the time of it existence.
the solos and mixing are missing.
(i am on bass)
hookem.gif
BUMP

@Mitch
nice pics from your concert man

Damn Mitch, you posted a lot of pics! I'm just a bit surprised cuz I remember when you used to be so shy and never posted any pics. But good to see you're over that now :p

Mod to the rescue!
dude, for a minute, I thought you became a mod too since you knew the top posters in this thread :lol:

they're trash mainly cuz of the vocals. I find some of their music to be ok.

And I think Avenged Sevenfold is actually better than them...

Who has heard the new Opeth?? Goddamn, they are one of those bands who stay true to their old sound while continuing to venture and explore different sounds and textures. Easily one of my favorite bands.

Opeth are now a days, one of the best metal bands out there.
They keep making creative music not made before and they OWN, thas all... mayb people don't like it because is harder to get in it.
different of vullet for my va.. that they keep doing the same song over and over, with the same vocal lines, riffs and song structures, musically they suck so much.

hey could you guys recommend a reliable site to buy paul gilbert stuff? like posters specifically. I checked his site but he seems to sell only CDs and DVDs there. I've admired him for a long time now, so I think having him on my wall would inspire me to play more :) any help?

Well, you're not, because mods = fags :lol:
Noooot allll of them, I know. :)

Geez are you still up Mitch, isn't it basically 6 in the morning!

Don't go tell that to him now that he broke a string of his beloved Jackson, he could end up saying "shut the fuck up, I'm fucking pissed off and can't sleep"... hmm. :)
Even though, seriously, he would still be a creature of the night anyway.