Guitar Player's Thread

┼Victim of the Night┼;7179197 said:
Noooot allll of them, I know. :)

Don't go tell that to him now that he broke a string of his beloved Jackson, he could end up saying "shut the fuck up, I'm fucking pissed off and can't sleep"... hmm. :)
Even though, seriously, he would still be a creature of the night anyway.

sure like to use ":)" a lot don't you?:kickass:

┼Victim of the Night┼;7179214 said:
I don't understand... dya mean I use the ":)" too much? If you meant that and I really do that and it looks annoying, sorry buddy.

No it's not annoying at all concidering how much I use ":kickass:" :lol:

you spastic pick because you have no control over your technique.

besides, i agree with muffin. you won't be looking so cool after you fuck up and get boo'd off stage.

No...I have no problem picking with my wrist although i do use my thumb mostly but that is not related.

If i put it too high it will force my arm NOT TO relax and also start to spastic. I never do it anymore.

No...I have no problem picking with my wrist although i do use my thumb mostly but that is not related.

If i put it too high it will force my arm NOT TO relax and also start to spastic. I never do it anymore.

i dont believe in practicing a mistake in order to compensate for a different mistake ;)

^What the hell are you talking about man?:lol: If my arm gets "anchored" im in a uncomfy position...as long as i play well and dont spastic arm and i feel comfortable with it is that not okay? Besides my guitar is not low at all...Its average. I support my arm in a somewhat 60 degree angle from the upper wing. I feel that is the best way for me to stand and play. While sitting i have it a little bit higher but i don't get problems then either. TOO high would though.

srzleeee, get .15, i heard they don't break.

<-Warheart-> 1,314
inhe 1,164
the phenom 807
failure_of_threads 737
Mystique1721 538

Toplist in this thread, i believe most of Mitch's posts are in the tab thread.

ZOMG!!!! I post in this thread the 3rd most? OMFG i must be the uber guitar n333rd

524799.jpg

This is how high the guitar is...a bit higher than i said at first because i just took a quick look.

524799.jpg

This is how high the guitar is...a bit higher than i said at first because i just took a quick look.

Good luck playing an Emin arpeggio at the 24th fret with no mistakes and without strain then, since that's why I had to do.

Looks good but you won't play better.

I can't play with it comfortably higher...+I doubt i will start playin Emin arpeggios like mad and in that case ill just flip the guitar up a bit relaxin on my knee. I don't think id have so easy reaching that fret anyway since i got so short fingers. It wouldnt really matter.

I can't play with it comfortably higher...+I doubt i will start playin Emin arpeggios like mad and in that case ill just flip the guitar up a bit relaxin on my knee.

Seriously, that's exactly the reason alexi puts his guitar on his knee when doing solos, because he can't play them with his guitar that low. The higher it is, the easier it is to play.

Yup. If you watch Tuska 2003 - Bodom Beach Terror, he's walking around while playing the solo and he skips the big sweep because his hand is really bent, there's no way he'd be able to pull it off at all.

He manages one in Everytime I Die because he's standing still and bent over a bit and when you just have the guitar hanging, it's stupid.

True. I just dont think it would do anymore good since i barely reach the 24th fret anyway...exception on 3 string sweeps(Somehow easier then)

I kinda hate the neck thru on Jacksons RR...its a b it bulky.