Guitar Player's Thread

@Inhe: Same about my halfstack, knobs doesn't change things that much, :lol:

@Mystique: Nice to know about Paul Gilbert and also about him and Billy Sheehan together, that sure rocked. BTW, yesterday was bored and went to PG's webpage: he's the most funny musician on the net :lol::lol::lol: That webpage is fucking nuts!! :lol:

@Inhe: Same about my halfstack, knobs doesn't change things that much, :lol:

@Mystique: Nice to know about Paul Gilbert and also about him and Billy Sheehan together, that sure rocked. BTW, yesterday was bored and went to PG's webpage: he's the most funny musician on the net :lol::lol::lol: That webpage is fucking nuts!! :lol:

yeah, I think he's a genuinely happy person. he has a great sense of humor and I really like the fact that he's not all rockstar-ish. Like he doesn't go out and get drunk all the time and he doesn't even have any visible tattoos, stuff like that. He's a great guy. Oh and he replied to my email this morning :tickled:

Mitch, do you have this Mr. Big gig (lolrhyme) where Paul plays some Zeppelin tunes towards the end?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_FAdwNnyUU&feature=related[/ame]

Good tab of this solo by the way.

SUP GUSY!

Im fuckin hammered as shit right now, to many shitty cheap beers cus thats all i can afford, and some vbig titties out there tonighjt

On thursday i will be back home from school and will be able to epicly test out the combination of the USA Jackson + J50BC + MM-04 + GP-1000 + Peavey 5050 + marshall 1960B

It will be epic pwn rig and i ccant wait

Okay, I feel a bit bad posting this, it's probably the first time any of you hear me play :lol:.

I know I fucked at that fast part, but I'm just so nervous while recording, that I just went nuts :erk:. I CAN pull it off, but I didn't feel like doing another video. I've been playing for a year and five months :D.

It's a bit sucky, but eh.

Edit: Fucking ew! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, I feel a bit bad posting this, it's probably the first time any of you hear me play :lol:.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjrqEMK0NCI

I know I fucked at that fast part, but I'm just so nervous while recording, that I just went nuts :erk:. I CAN pull it off, but I didn't feel like doing another video. I've been playing for a year and five months :D.

not bad at all! and sounds like you'd have pretty good tone for playing loud, like for a small gig. I'm working on a Metallica song too, I think they're great to help build up for harder stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjrqEMK0NCI

Not bad man! Awesome considering how long you've been playing, and your vibrato is coming along nicely. I have a couple of vids to come soon to, totally understand the nerves thing even if it is an object, the camera lens is still piercing in your peripheral vision. ;)

^Yeah, camera sucks when you're alone. Doesn't feel the same when you're playing with more people, at least for me, :lol: Then I don't matter. But that's why audio recording rocks, :lol: Also, quite easier to take thousands of tries, :lol:

@Squee: IMO you did great job dude, also considering the time you've been playing, so :kickass: