Guitar Player's Thread

You did an awesome job, but your friend's band sucks at drawing people to their shows, You deserve a better crowd!

Actually, this has nothing to do with their band at all. It's a 2 day weekend charity event and the only reason the band played was because the vocalist knew the woman that was arranging it. They haven't done any shows that focus on them or even heavy metal so they're very inexperienced. I was very disappointed with how many turned up but we were the first band on the first day so we wasn't really expecting much either.

Thanks for the comments though guys. I just wish I'd had my GP-1000 in time for it, the ADA MP-1 sound was pissing me off.

I really like his demo thing for Young Guitar. he has good compositions imo.

And I remember Tony (Enjoi17) did a great cover of Jani's demo a while ago...but I can't seem to find it on youtube anymore. Why'd you take it down Tony?

i took all my old vids down to replace with vids i record with my POD, i'll probably record an updated version soon :p

Last edited by a moderator:
[ame]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2340332804927459304&hl=en[/ame]
thought i would post this for teh lolz. About 2 years ago. Yes we are all drunk.

Actually, this has nothing to do with their band at all. It's a 2 day weekend charity event and the only reason the band played was because the vocalist knew the woman that was arranging it. They haven't done any shows that focus on them or even heavy metal so they're very inexperienced. I was very disappointed with how many turned up but we were the first band on the first day so we wasn't really expecting much either.

Thanks for the comments though guys. I just wish I'd had my GP-1000 in time for it, the ADA MP-1 sound was pissing me off.

Love the girl at the show with her mother, she is gonna be a true metalhead when she grows up- just a random question- how long did it take your ro grow yuor hair that long?

Hey, I have a question :

I will be in Florida for some months and I want to buy a guitar there, but I will have to take it with me on the plane to bring it back in Europe. So I was wondering if someone had to do the same and if you could take it with you on the plane without any problems. I don't want it to be on the plane with my lugages but with me above my seat (I don't know the right words).