Guitar Player's Thread

@Mitch: nice vid dude :kickass:

Sonata Arctica pwns, so does Jani.

QFT :kickass:

jani got fucked hard, im missin that dude, SA is coming to my town at the end of the year and imma throw beer bottles at that tony fucker for kicking him out.

Fuck i shouldnt have finished that whiskey, im toast rightnow

:lol::lol::lol: I miss Jani too, :erk:

dude, that intro to Touch Like Angel of Death is sooo awesome. Bodom should've made an instrumental song out of it.

and drunk in the afternoon? suuuure :p

What's the matter with being drunk in the afternoon? :lol:

Hey, I have a question :

I will be in Florida for some months and I want to buy a guitar there, but I will have to take it with me on the plane to bring it back in Europe. So I was wondering if someone had to do the same and if you could take it with you on the plane without any problems. I don't want it to be on the plane with my luggages but with me above my seat (I don't know the right words).

Based on my friends experiences on guitars and transatlantic flights some airlines allow you to take guitar inside the plane if airplane has separate cabinet for the luggages or if those boxes above the seats are big enough to fit guitar (which is usually the case in the transatlantic flights). But you need to ask from the airline first.

edit: and then there is also gate-check option in some airlines, you can bring your stuff to the gate and they manually put them to the cargo hold so your things don't go through normal checked luggage handling.

Jani got kicked out because he was being lazy(he actually went to prison for a month during the album recording or writing process). You can't blame Tony.

Jani got kicked cos he had to do finish compulsory military service and SA had to tour. I seriously hoped he would get back after, but as his profile is not there anymore not even as ex-member and Elias has been added definitely... no more Jani :erk:

[ame]http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=34208583[/ame]
I was bored, so I decided to record Bed Of Razors, the first bodom song I ever learned. Enjoy!

Based on my friends experiences on guitars and transatlantic flights some airlines allow you to take guitar inside the plane if airplane has separate cabinet for the luggages or if those boxes above the seats are big enough to fit guitar (which is usually the case in the transatlantic flights). But you need to ask from the airline first.

edit: and then there is also gate-check option in some airlines, you can bring your stuff to the gate and they manually put them to the cargo hold so your things don't go through normal checked luggage handling.

Thanx for your answer. The thing is that I don't know when I'll come back so I don't know with which airlines. That's why I asked for your opinion.
The reason why I hesitate is because I know i won't find a direct flight (it won't be easy). I just hope that even if I can't take it with me it won't be 'mistreated' :erk:.

I honestly do not recommend having a guitar in the cargospace of a plane, i'm not sure how, if any types of pressure/temperature compensations they have, and i wouldn't gamble my guitar in that space. I cant remember what it was, but back when i was 12 years old and was going on a long flight from australia to Norway, i was told to leave some stuff because it wouldn't be able to handle the cargo area..

Regardless, take a call to the airport, im sure they'd be able to help you

edit: that being said, they ship guitars with airplanes everyday on express, and they don't come all warped, so based on that it should go alright.

Never trust a 12 year old for information, not even yourself