Guitar Player's Thread

good job^

Thanx for your answer. The thing is that I don't know when I'll come back so I don't know with which airlines. That's why I asked for your opinion.
The reason why I hesitate is because I know i won't find a direct flight (it won't be easy). I just hope that even if I can't take it with me it won't be 'mistreated' :erk:.

I bought my guitar in paris, and i said "take care of my guitar please" to the stewardess and she said ok, and gave it to me when we landed:)

^ ok. Yeah I think it'll be fine but I'll call the airlines before. It will be the first time I'll travel with something I'll really care. Now I just hope I won't have to pay taxes for it :Smug:.

I bought my guitar in paris, and i said "take care of my guitar please" to the stewardess and she said ok, and gave it to me when we landed:)

Seeing that you are from Norway and guessing that you were flying Paris->Norway....did you have to pay any duties or taxes for the guitar that you bought? Or did you say to the guys at the customs that you "took it with you to France and brought it back"?

Seeing that you are from Norway and guessing that you were flying Paris->Norway....did you have to pay any duties or taxes for the guitar that you bought? Or did you say to the guys at the customs that you "took it with you to France and brought it back"?

I didn't pay taxes or anything, I would have to stand in a line which was very long. So I decided to not pay anything and just take it with me on the plain. And no one cared.

hey guys i was just wondering does any1 have a problem with excessively sweaty hands when playing guitar? i have a big problem with this, after just a few seconds if even playing the easiest of things and as relaxed as ic an be, my palms sweat alot,end up mucking up my guitars finish, staining the fretboard, and making my strings rusty and neck sliperry etc., anyone has the same problem? and any suggestions that have worked for people? at times my pick also falls off my hand because i cant grip it with all the sweat, ino disgusting isnt it but iv had Palmary hyper hydrosis (sweaty hands) since my teenage years so was just wondering....

I saw a pretty cool Jackson Stars USA Custom Shop (which doesn't make sense to me 'cuz I thought USA was USA and Jackson Stars was Japan...)

But it's similar to Alexi's STONE RR but with a pickguard and two pickups and costs £3,300. :OMG:

anup.gif

245g9bb.jpg