Guitar Player's Thread

I mainly posted that vid for something to happen, seems it only have it a bit of life :lol:

What do you guys (and gal) think of Jani (ex- Sonata Arctica)? I think he's been mentioned before, but yeah. I hate his way of playing pretty much. Sucks that I think that, since SA is one of my favorite bands, but I think that Elias is so much better.I just don't like his tone, vibrato or his solos.

I mainly posted that vid for something to happen, seems it only have it a bit of life :lol:

What do you guys (and gal) think of Jani (ex- Sonata Arctica)? I think he's been mentioned before, but yeah. I hate his way of playing pretty much. Sucks that I think that, since SA is one of my favorite bands, but I think that Elias is so much better.I just don't like his tone, vibrato or his solos.

I really like his demo thing for Young Guitar. he has good compositions imo.

And I remember Tony (Enjoi17) did a great cover of Jani's demo a while ago...but I can't seem to find it on youtube anymore. Why'd you take it down Tony?

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, I feel a bit bad posting this, it's probably the first time any of you hear me play :lol:.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjrqEMK0NCI

I know I fucked at that fast part, but I'm just so nervous while recording, that I just went nuts :erk:. I CAN pull it off, but I didn't feel like doing another video. I've been playing for a year and five months :D.

It's a bit sucky, but eh.

Edit: Fucking ew! :lol:
I agree with what the guys and Mystique said, I liked it and it was nice! (although I've seen this vid first, yay!).

Thanks for posting it here, this thread is great... also, <3 that song. :)

jani got fucked hard, im missin that dude, SA is coming to my town at the end of the year and imma throw beer bottles at that tony fucker for kicking him out.

Fuck i shouldnt have finished that whiskey, im toast rightnow

I like the bass player's picking arm :lol:

That solo that you posted some time ago sounded great, awesome tone aswell!