Guitar Player's Thread

Dno man, I'll upload 'em in a sec and you can find out!! :lol:

omg

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ed9ows

lol you barely gave us a sample. and honestly , i might be a a little drunk right now but those were weird!!! you can tell that you put some effects to them. haha. the YOW was the best one. you could probably do black metal vocs if you watned. black met vocs rawk anyway. :headbang:

Dno man, I'll upload 'em in a sec and you can find out!! :lol:

omg

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ed9ows
o_O ...They sounded quite indefinite (cause of really weird, eheh) but ok, to me.

those were weird!!! you can tell that you put some effects to them. haha. the YOW was the best one. you could probably do black metal vocs if you watned. black met vocs rawk anyway. :headbang:
Indeed, I definitely agree with our Tab-Dudette.

Anyway, guys, this one is the best thread ever in CoB-OT on this forum... :kickass: ...let's keep it always alive!! :)

┼Victim of the Night┼;5979892 said:
Anyway, guys, this one is the best thread ever in CoB-OT on this forum... :kickass: ...let's keep it always alive!! :)

You rock! I wanted to write exactly the same. In the whole COBOT, the bashing and whining of kids without lifes goes on and on, but this single thread is pretty cool. :)

You rock! I wanted to write exactly the same. In the whole COBOT, the bashing and whining of kids without lifes goes on and on, but this single thread is pretty cool. :)

Thank you 1000!! :) ...ps: :kickass: again!

Sadly I fall into that category and it's not really my fault:(
It's never too late to go back on the right path... :saint: (ps: I joke, I'm noone to tell what is right and what is wrong, obviously)

┼Victim of the Night┼;5980091 said:
Thank you 1000!! :) ...ps: :kickass: again!

It's never too late to go back on the right path... :saint: (ps: I joke, I'm noone to tell what is right and what is wrong, obviously)
True:) I meant that my friends are complete dicks and think they can take advantage of me, I'm failing my classes because they annoy me in lesson, I can't have a mature conversation with anybody in my school, the teachers hate me and whenever I move they follow me. It's a dead end and theoretically my escape is college

I saw that and the rest of them from the same camera dude when he filmed them a few months ago, good playing for sure.

okay.I recorded a quick vocal recording,it sounds shitty because I recorded it on my phone and the background music is my car stereo. but i need to forward it to someone's email and have them host it for me cause I wont be able to do it. so if someone would be so kind as to help me out, I'd appreciate it.

i got a question

the guitar Roope uses in the dvd is a ESP but i cant seem to find the model of the guitar maybe im trpiping out and i havent looked every where ?

and PS @ rock hydra you can take out the thing about rep in ur sig