Guitar Player's Thread

i got a question

the guitar Roope uses in the dvd is a ESP but i cant seem to find the model of the guitar maybe im trpiping out and i havent looked every where ?

and PS @ rock hydra you can take out the thing about rep in ur sig

It's not a signature model, it's just a custom made. So it's not on the ESP site, but you can order the same one, but then they'll have to custom make it.

Although i heard it was on sale on a finnish site, but i'm not sure.

It's not a signature model, it's just a custom made. So it's not on the ESP site, but you can order the same one, but then they'll have to custom make it.

Although i heard it was on sale on a finnish site, but i'm not sure.

Gus G from Firewind uses the same guitar, and that is now his Signature model, so you can get pretty much the same guitar as Roopes just with "Gus G" written on the headstock.

Gus G from Firewind uses the same guitar, and that is now his Signature model, so you can get pretty much the same guitar as Roopes just with "Gus G" written on the headstock.

Roopes guitar has 24 frets, uses EMG pickups, and doesn't have a bridgepickup. It also has some other differences, but it's not the same guitar.

and aprox how much would a custom shop esp cost? compared to a custom shop jackson

Depens on a lot of stuff, but i've heard 4000+

Well its as close as you can get without finding some custom place to do it for you at an extortionate price.

pretty good. but sounds like you need to use your gut a little more so it doesn't sound as weak.

Yeah, you're right. I'm working on that. singing for about an hour everyday, i've been singing clean stuff for years, but i started doing harsh vocals some days ago.

It's pretty pointless anyway. It's just a collection of small parts of Bodom leads, most of them are wrong in some way or another.

Children of Bodom classical interlude (wrong)
Deadnight Warrior intro solo
Children of Decadence verse lick
Mask of Sanity solo (wrong)
Silent Night, Bodom Night interlude (wrong)
Kissing the Shadows
Downfall solo (wrong)
Kissing the Shadows solo (wrong)
3 string sweep
Amin arpeggio (the way Alexi doesn't play it)
An Yngwie lick that isn't in any CoB songs

ok, thank you for that, dude...
It's pretty pointless anyway. It's just a collection of small parts of Bodom leads, most of them are wrong in some way or another.

Children of Bodom classical interlude (wrong)
Deadnight Warrior intro solo
Children of Decadence verse lick
Mask of Sanity solo (wrong)
Silent Night, Bodom Night interlude (wrong)
Kissing the Shadows
Downfall solo (wrong)
Kissing the Shadows solo (wrong)
3 string sweep
Amin arpeggio (the way Alexi doesn't play it)
An Yngwie lick that isn't in any CoB songs

yo, warheart. I posted a vocal recording. you said you wanted to hear it. I did it for you, mang.

Oh yeah shi.

But

Look

Gheyness

weirdshithv5.jpg

:zombie: :zombie: :err: :err:

My computer never does that and I haven't edited anything.

omg dont tell me it haz a virus?!!!!!

sendspace plz :D:D:D

Ta

I always use right click and save as, that's the message I got when I tried it. As I said, it's really weird because it's never done that before and I've downloaded from your server loads of times before too.

awesome.gif

I've been writing a death/heavy/black/crap metal song and I'll upload that later. It'll be in MIDI 'cause it'd sound crap if I recorded it. Probably 'cause it's too hard. :lol:

awesome.gif

I've been writing a death/heavy/black/crap metal song and I'll upload that later. It'll be in MIDI 'cause it'd sound crap if I recorded it. Probably 'cause it's too hard. :lol:

I've also been getting more and more into Crap metal, cool genre.