Guitar Player's Thread

Fuckin' sweet! You taking any pics or vids or won't you be able to hold the camera straight cuz of the beer in the other hand? :lol:

I might take some pics, my camera is too shitty for loud videos, unfortunately i just found out the venue cant serve alcohol because they lost their liquor license, so that just means drinking in the parking lot :lol::lol::lol:

I'll be pissed if they have a separate vocalist like they've done in the past, I want the guitarist to do vocals haha.

Yay...I could reduce the sound done by the pick going down the strings when sweeping :D

Lulz. What pick do you use?

I personally have settled on the Dunlop 500 1.5 mm. The 2.00 mm sounds like shit when sweeping (like more string noise than notes actually, even though Mattias Eklundh makes it work, but I'm not him so wtf), and playing on the really high frets, but the 1.5 is just the right amount of awesome.
Does not make that percussive sound (wich I find kind of annoying at times) that normal flat picks does. And to me it also sounds better than the jazz IIIs (they also make that kind of percussive sound, but a little nicer to me).
Yngwie picking sound :p.
But still I don't have Yngwie tone, I mean I like it, but I like the bridge p-up for the majority of my stuff.

Mother fuckers the arsis ashow got cancelled for somfe fuckin reason and i got all boozed up for it and they werent playing fuck that ven ue they suck

^
20070902facepalm1np8.jpg

£843 is a pretty alright deal.

I prefer the white one though, white guitars suit maple fretboards more.