Guitar Player's Thread

£843 is a pretty alright deal.

I prefer the white one though, white guitars suit maple fretboards more.

Yeah but i don't like the white RR for some reason. It reminds me off a toy :erk: I really love the Snow White DK2M though. I will someday buy that one when i got money and can put up with another floyd rose.

Arsis show got cancelled, often when a gig is cancelled it's something to do with the venue rather than the band.

Any one seen these before? Look damn nice for regular V's-

NV-Blk.jpg

Or in white-

esp_nv-std_sw.jpg

And does anyone know of a relatively good Superstrat with-24 XJ frets
-(Licensed) Floyd Rose Bridge
-Passive Pickups
-Satin finished neck (no paint on the neck)
- Under £500, run that through XE to translate it to your currency.

Answers appreciated, I'd get the money for the Superstrat by selling my Explorer and Stratocaster and a few other things

Yeah but i don't like the white RR for some reason. It reminds me off a toy :erk: I really love the Snow White DK2M though. I will someday buy that one when i got money and can put up with another floyd rose.

The yellow RR24 reminds me of a toy, because of the black hardware :p looks like a kids guitar

if i ever get a RR24, it has to be the black one with maple fretboard, but honestly i dont see it happening in the near future. Im in dire need for 7string guitar(s), so im looking at schecters.

Anyone had any experience with teh satin black "Blackjack" whatevermajig? Imo it looked awesome, but i cant really try it, since noone carry shecter around here, and asking them to order one is gonna double the price.

The yellow RR24 reminds me of a toy, because of the black hardware :p looks like a kids guitar

if i ever get a RR24, it has to be the black one with maple fretboard, but honestly i dont see it happening in the near future. Im in dire need for 7string guitar(s), so im looking at schecters.

Anyone had any experience with teh satin black "Blackjack" whatevermajig? Imo it looked awesome, but i cant really try it, since noone carry shecter around here, and asking them to order one is gonna double the price.

We all have opinions :p IMO the White just doesnt look right. The black with maple neck is hawt though. I am going to order schecter next month. I can tell you how they are then but it's not that model but i can tell you of the overall feel and quality.

And i OMG love black hardware and hate the...ummm...(wait a minute, you know what im going to say right? So i won't say it :lol:)

wise choice...:worship:

You are like the first one to agree with me :worship:
I really got a thing for black hardware. I also like Chrome but Black is just totally eeeevil.

I LOVE THIS GUYS ACCENT!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Expensive gear but hes not a bad player at all thought. Not like Scottph on youtube who owns like 20 000€ worth of gear.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got back from All Shall Perish last night. It was fucking incredible. Their lead guitarist was weilding a Rusty dean. He looked stoned out of his mind, yet he played so fucking cleanly. He sweeped my butthole off. :lol:

meh, that'd but to much red, think about alexi's old "stone rr" with a white floyd :)
green pinstriped with dark green hw :worship:
:kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass:
Just got back from All Shall Perish last night. It was fucking incredible. Their lead guitarist was weilding a Rusty dean. He looked stoned out of his mind, yet he played so fucking cleanly. He sweeped my butthole off. :lol:

I bet you creamed all voer the stage aye?