Guitar Player's Thread

Too bad yngwie got pissy and asked his people to get rid of it. The full parody of yngwie which a bit was included in that video was so fucking hilarious! :lol:

Seriously?
Was it him that got rid of it?

...all respect to Yngwie, but that's pretty jerky. I mean, come on.

Yes. He had requested his managment to remove them. I even recall something with him threatening by legal actions :erk: It was not only that video. His Boss NS-2 promotion add with the silly english,the ARPEGGIOS FROM HELL parodies,the classic yngwie parody...all are removed. All by the request of the fat thundercunt himself.

Yes. He had requested his managment to remove them. I even recall something with him threatening by legal actions :erk: It was not only that video. His Boss NS-2 promotion add with the silly english,the ARPEGGIOS FROM HELL parodies,the classic yngwie parody...all are removed. All by the request of the fat thundercunt himself.

Wow...Dude.
That's pretty low.

Yes. He had requested his managment to remove them. I even recall something with him threatening by legal actions :erk: It was not only that video. His Boss NS-2 promotion add with the silly english,the ARPEGGIOS FROM HELL parodies,the classic yngwie parody...all are removed.

NOES NOT THE "Oh hai look at me im so fucken awesome it'll blow ur brains out" style vid??:cry:

All by the request of the fat thundercunt himself.

I lol'd.

Oh i forgot to tell you about the ESP Alexi Scythe CS version i tried.

(gay alexi fanboi pose)

Well, I couldn't really feel a difference from my Stars-RR really:erk:
It looks awesome and all, but personally i prefer RR's.

Played fairly well, sound was good, but then again, I couldn't notice a big difference.

Overrated would I say.:zombie:

So how do you all play the I spit on your grave verse arpeggios/WHich fingers do you use in the marked parts??
asd.JPG

index=1
mid=2
ring fin i guess=3
pinky=4

so fret 7 finger 1
fret 8 finger 2
fret 12 finger 3
fret 15 finger 4
12=1
13=2
12=1
13=2

then another bar
....sorry

its jsut my 2 cents worth of lowsy skill

So how do you all play the I spit on your grave verse arpeggios/WHich fingers do you use in the marked parts??
asd.JPG

That's definitely not my tab. Here's mine:

13zd9wp.jpg

I'm not too sure if it's 100% accurate. The second arpeggio is either the Gmaj or an Aminsus4 (Amin with D on top instead of E like Lowberg was playing).

The other shapes are pretty self explanitary if you know how to execute 3 string swept arpeggios.

I am getting drunk and going to see Arsis tonight

Fuckin' sweet! You taking any pics or vids or won't you be able to hold the camera straight cuz of the beer in the other hand? :lol: