Guitar Player's Thread

It's the typical finnish swear word too. Vittu means vagina too. For more, ask Matias (the phenom) :lol: I don't see anything wronf with it, I just find it weird cos here in Spain we use balls (cojones in spanish) as typical swearing word :lol:
Yeah, fuck. Vittu is such a typical word for me too that it should count in the basic finnish words. At work when i get pissed i usually yell "VITTU SAATANA!!!!!!!!!!!!" Or just "PERKELEEN PERKELE!!!" and all free combinations work :lol: But vittu is such a universal word that it's incredible :lol:

Matias,I want more Finnish swear words!

Yeah use Perkele,Saatana,Vitun Kyrpä(Fucking Dick!!! just to even the odds :lol:) and ofcourse jumalauta saatana!!! :lol:

Basic language of a Finn :lol:

Now back to topic people :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
How do I pronounce the ä? :)

That's a hard question. It can't really be said because ä is pronounced like its said :lol: The video has some ä in it though :lol:!!!

Any further questions would be good if you asked in the "Everything you need to know about the Finnish Language" thread. So people won't get too pissed and this thread get totally hijacked :lol:

one question i always wanted to ask.....which effect is used in the solo of everytime i die?! is it auto wah or what....how do i get auto wah on my GNX3000 processor.....i can just get the normal wah...not auto wah....HELP! :D

one question i always wanted to ask.....which effect is used in the solo of everytime i die?! is it auto wah or what....how do i get auto wah on my GNX3000 processor.....i can just get the normal wah...not auto wah....HELP! :D

it could be me but i don't hear any effects on the everytime i die solo
if you are talking about the beginning, the slow part, that's just a lot of whammy diving:)

I didn't recently start playing, and to be honest, that isn't challenging at all :lol:. Nice thought though.

Try some Blind Guardian solos, very unique and impressive solos without being all gay and sweeping obsessed.

2jdic5f.jpg

BACKING TRACK (12 Donkeys)
ncxl3k.gif
ncxl3k.gif
ncxl3k.gif
ncxl3k.gif
ncxl3k.gif
ncxl3k.gif
ncxl3k.gif
ncxl3k.gif
ncxl3k.gif
ncxl3k.gif
ncxl3k.gif
ncxl3k.gif

GP4 TAB

• Record your solo over the section 00:02-00:22 and save the solo guitar ONLY as .mp3 and also save a seperate mp3 of both joined together so I know exactly how you want it to sound. Upload a .rar file of both .mp3 files to http://www.sendspace.com and send me the link via this thread or PM.

If you upload your version with both tracks combined, I no longer need the 4 beat intro click on the solo guitar.

The deadline for the end of this jam will be in 3 weeks at least. If you fail to send me anything within this week (Mon to Sat) then please do NOT send me ANYTHING via PM with sendspace links as I will not be able to download for 2 weeks so they will expire. I will ask for the remaining links when I am ready.

My strap fell off one of the buttons on my USA Jackson SL2-H today and it fell on the boom part of my microphons stand and put two nice nice chips in the guitar on the bottom side of the guitar, im real happy about that:yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell:

I'm gonna start yelling "BASTARDO COJONES" each time something is RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE.

:lol:

Bastardo coglione*

Although they're not supposed to be used together in the same sentence like that.

That'd be in italian. Nick nailed it in Spanish although in a sentence with sense you wouldn't put them in a row either, :lol:

Thanks

2jdic5f.jpg

BACKING TRACK (12 Donkeys)
ncxl3k.gif
ncxl3k.gif
ncxl3k.gif
ncxl3k.gif
ncxl3k.gif
ncxl3k.gif
ncxl3k.gif
ncxl3k.gif
ncxl3k.gif
ncxl3k.gif
ncxl3k.gif
ncxl3k.gif

GP4 TAB

• Record your solo over the section 00:02-00:22 and save the solo guitar ONLY as .mp3 and also save a seperate mp3 of both joined together so I know exactly how you want it to sound. Upload a .rar file of both .mp3 files to http://www.sendspace.com and send me the link via this thread or PM.

If you upload your version with both tracks combined, I no longer need the 4 beat intro click on the solo guitar.

The deadline for the end of this jam will be in 3 weeks at least. If you fail to send me anything within this week (Mon to Sat) then please do NOT send me ANYTHING via PM with sendspace links as I will not be able to download for 2 weeks so they will expire. I will ask for the remaining links when I am ready.

Yeah!! Composing!