Guitar Player's Thread

I tried several RR1s today.. The neck, the floyd... EVERYTHING was fucking sexy about it, and I am buying it. I don't give a fuck if people say "OMG11!1!!!1 U DOESN'T DESORVE IT!!1!", it is my money and I'm buying it :lol:.

22 frets doesn't bother me at all.. it felt so good, the guitar ;_;.

what do you have now?

Guitar-big.jpg

;_;

:O

Isn't the RG170DX part of the Gio range? And therefore an RG350DX would be infinitely better :err:

True. The Gio range got some serious flaws also in the finishing of the guitar and frets. All Gio has to offer is unlimited color variables :lol: RG350DX is not bad at all tho.

I have the Gio JX40 or something like that. And the fretboard definitely could've been made better, like it's not smooth at all. but that's also why it was a starter guitar pack and so cheap.

I'm having trouble choosing between the Gunmetal Grey RR1 or the Snow White w/ Black Pinstripes one.

Any personal opinions? I like both very much, but I like the Gray one more.

Me I think the white look both classy and bad ass at the same time. Color always the last but hard thing to decide. :)

Hah I totally agree, and it has been a favorite for a long time.. but the GMG one, in real life, just looks sooooooooo good. I think I will choose that one, I can have it right away, and it has NOTHING bad whatsoever (scratches, dings, etc)

Hah I totally agree, and it has been a favorite for a long time.. but the GMG one, in real life, just looks sooooooooo good. I think I will choose that one, I can have it right away, and it has NOTHING bad whatsoever (scratches, dings, etc)
That would be cool,I think the pickguard looks better on the white/black pinstripes though.