Guitar Player's Thread

I tried several RR1s today.. The neck, the floyd... EVERYTHING was fucking sexy about it, and I am buying it. I don't give a fuck if people say "OMG11!1!!!1 U DOESN'T DESORVE IT!!1!", it is my money and I'm buying it :lol:.

22 frets doesn't bother me at all.. it felt so good, the guitar ;_;.

So you actually have the money and are getting it? Now I'm jealous :lol:

Good luck with it! Oh, and I'd say go for the GMG because it'll be more original and metal, and it'll kick ass :kickass:

Yes but it kind of has sentimental value.. first guitar :lol: *hint hint*. Besides, the RG350DX, I didn't like it.

What is wrong with it? I just sold mine, but because I want an Edwards OMGAlexi, :lol: It has worked well for me the RG.

Just did a massive mod on my Ibanezes :eek:

Installed a SCHALLER (gold) :eek::O:eek: and gold hardware on my Ibanez s540, and it looks and plays fucking ten times better than before. Lower string action, and a trem with endless possibilities for funky experimental stuf.

Now I just need two white plastic humbucker covers, because one humbucker is black, and the other white -,-;;

And my other Ibanez will get the EMGs that came with the S, but I'm gonna do the 18v mod - and also the trem from the S sits on that Ibanez, wich is like infinite times better than the lo-pro shite that sat there at the beginning. Also I replaced all the shitty electronics that it came with (3 way switch and pots).

All in all, one awesome guitar, and one semi-awesome backing guitar (who knows when a string breaks).

*happy*

Anyone seen the new 24 FRET S SERIES guitars?
S5470_SOL_00_01.jpg

May get one of these over the RG..

So you actually have the money and are getting it? Now I'm jealous :lol:

Good luck with it! Oh, and I'd say go for the GMG because it'll be more original and metal, and it'll kick ass :kickass:

What is wrong with it? I just sold mine, but because I want an Edwards OMGAlexi, :lol: It has worked well for me the RG.

I'll be paying per month, but I do have the money :lol:. Thanks man, for the input!

Feeling just wasn't there.. but the RR1.. :lol:

Edit: It seems I'll have to wait a bit though.. My dog is very sick at the moment and I'd prefer to spend money on getting her better than a guitar.

I'll be paying per month, but I do have the money :lol:. Thanks man, for the input!

Edit: It seems I'll have to wait a bit though.. My dog is very sick at the moment and I'd prefer to spend money on getting her better than a guitar.
Good luck with your dog!

aww Squeee that's a very honorable thing to do. Good decision :)

Anyone seen the new 24 FRET S SERIES guitars?
S5470_SOL_00_01.jpg

May get one of these over the RG..

I really like it, but I've got used to playing standing with the RR and now normal shaped guitars feel weird to me, :lol: And that guitar is not a backing gutiar.

Good luck with it then!

The pinstripes totally kill it for me. If they were black it'd be ok, but those are just :erk: