Guitar Player's Thread

okay ive asked this in here before but theres alot more people in here these days, so why do the majority of guitar players i know in my area think that BC Rich guitars suck, i have a JR V and lemme tell you its the complete and total shit FUCKING AWESOME.....so yeah.....why hate on the BC Rich's?????

Ever since I got my first neck thru guitar, all low end and non neck thru is automatically shit to me, except a few like Ibanez JEM and such. The BC Rich low end is really shitty except those neck thru model, especially the Kerry King one, love it.

okay ive asked this in here before but theres alot more people in here these days, so why do the majority of guitar players i know in my area think that BC Rich guitars suck, i have a JR V and lemme tell you its the complete and total shit FUCKING AWESOME.....so yeah.....why hate on the BC Rich's?????

Fuck off.

^Me, but because I had to. I'm in Ireland now until August so no guitar and no computer, hence why I recorded it 2 or 3 days after the Jam was officially started.

ha, why do they have a inlay at the 1st fret? Its not necessary really. Purely aesthetical i guess, and might be the same reason for the lack of a 24th. The one who designed it liked it, lewl

I like having inlay on the 1st fret too. Actually I DON'T like when guitars don't have it :lol: I like fretboards with no inlays, but if they have inlays I want inlay on the 1st fret too.

Yeah personally I prefer the look of guitars with no inlays (well I would wouldn't I? :lol:). Although at first when I was considering buying the guitar I was like "ah, no inlays, that could be difficult :erk:", But eventually you just get used to using the side-markers on the binding, or better yet, using no markers at all.

this guy made me lol:

quoting one of the comments: "Humbucker switch??? About 24 frets??? Floyd rose tuning???"

:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I've just paid 900$ to the vet, for her to tell me that my dog is going to die within 2 months, yay.

That's so sick! I know the situation, my dog died years ago... and when one of our cats was born with a tumor behind the eye, my mother paid a lot of money to cure it (it worked, although the cat lives with only one eye now).

It's so extremly terrible, I hope you really enjoy the left time with your dog!Give him some friendly pats from me. :)