Guitar Player's Thread

It's a long story.. the 900 was to save her (she almost died lately) and do some tests, which led to the discovery of her having a kidney disease.

wow, that's horrible. and you sacrificed your RR1 for this.... but maybe you can think of it as in her suffering will end.

I know how you feel man,I have had lots of animals die and be sick.
Enjoy your the time she has left.

Thanks mayun'.

wow, that's horrible. and you sacrificed your RR1 for this.... but maybe you can think of it as in her suffering will end.

Oh, it's worth every penny. Having her alive, even for a few months means the world for me. I'll make her happy any way I can, fuck that RR1 for now!

^Yes, he is not selfish, and that's a very important thing, not many people are like that anymore.

And Nick, I'm very sorry... very. I second what Corny said...

same thing happened with my cat man. That whole menu pet foods thing fucked up my cat to the point of him getting a kidney disease. It was so fucking painful seeing my cat on the bed I made for him when I first got him just meowing in agony. We decided it was best to put him down so he would not suffer. Still miss that cat
IMG_0469.jpg

^ I think I remember you saying something about that fucked up cat food a looong time ago. I'm sorry that happened, but I'm glad you put him down so he didn't have to suffer.

We ended up winning a minor trial against them and they offered to pay us back the medical bills and for what we bought him for. My mother is taking it but to be honest I really don't care, money can't just patch things up.

It's not the food, since she's been eating natural and *human* (not table) food all her life. It's hereditary I think. I'm sorry to hear than man, we probably will put her down too, if she starts to show signs of suffering..

Anyways, I'm done hijacking the thread.

:headbang:
┼Victim of the Night┼;7407213 said:
^Yes, he is not selfish, and that's a very important thing, not many people are like that anymore.

And Nick, I'm very sorry... very. I second what Corny said...

i though you said you werent comin back..in that case since your here now

YEA !!! WASSUPPP!! XDDDDDD:hotjump::hotjump::hotjump:

:headbang:

i though you said you werent comin back..in that case since your here now

YEA !!! WASSUPPP!! XDDDDDD:hotjump::hotjump::hotjump:

Oh, I had no idea my comeback would make someone so "happy"... whatever, at least you made me laugh, haha! :)
And to answer you, I'm on holiday but still have to study for my uni exams... stressing but it's all good, I'm doing great lately. What about you, dude?

Hai guys! I don't know if anyone of you noticed that i was gone, but I'm now back from a festival :lol:

yeah I kinda noticed you weren't here for a while...so how was teh festival?

It was really fun! I mostly went there because of friends, because there weren't actually any bands i wanted to see, but all in all i had a good time!