Guitar Player's Thread

^ :lol:.

I'm having a guitar stump, if I can use that expression. :lol:. I'm at a point where today I suck, and I can't play anything! (I'm not too happy today, so I guess it'd be normal.)
I'm bored and don't know what to play. I don't feel like practicing scales and I'm not in the mood for anything too fast. BLEH.

About half an hour, btu that's because I had to rush quite a lot cos I had like one day to compose and record it, so I supose that when all is done mine will be the shittiest one :erk:

I had like one day to compose and record it, so I supose that when all is done mine will be the shittiest one :erk:

compose and record it, so I supose that when all is done mine will be the shittiest

compose and record it

:(

I tried the Ibanez RG2228 (8-string) today at a music store. I have quite big hands and sat down, so the angle of my left wrist was quite optimal, still I had problems playing the lowest string comfortably. How people with small hands and the guitar low is able to play this guitar is beyond me.

That's too amny strings for me, :lol:

I almost just shat my pants.

I was playing my randall and was going to play something with extremely high reverb so i just twisted the knob and it turned out to be the Volume knob that i twist to 5-6 and the volume was like "OMGZ IM GONNA DIE". I seriously almost got a heart attack. The Volume knob is next to the reverb knob.

FUCKING SHIT! MY EARS ARE BEEPIN'!

:lol::lol::lol: Someone will have now learned which knob is volume and which is reverb :lol:

What?

I tried the Ibanez RG2228 (8-string) today at a music store. I have quite big hands and sat down, so the angle of my left wrist was quite optimal, still I had problems playing the lowest string comfortably. How people with small hands and the guitar low is able to play this guitar is beyond me.

Same to me. I think it's wanting to have way too much. Besides, at least the Ibanez model, it's so fucking ugly.

i just joined my first official band, they've already had heaps of experience and have a lot of shows lined up.

i r hap-e :)

:lol::lol::lol: Someone will have now learned which knob is volume and which is reverb :lol:

No shit! It was shit...literally :lol: From now on i will never touch any knob without looking at first. 50 watts of tube power into a 4x12 right up my fucking ass!!!!:erk:

I feel lucky i didn't turn it to 10...*shudder*

i just joined my first official band, they've already had heaps of experience and have a lot of shows lined up.

i r hap-e :)

Congrats man! It was time, you're a good player! Which kind of band?

No shit! It was shit...literally :lol: From now on i will never touch any knob without looking at first. 50 watts of tube power into a 4x12 right up my fucking ass!!!!:erk:

I feel lucky i didn't turn it to 10...*shudder*

:lol::lol::lol: Good lesson you learned there.

half stacks

use responsibly.

:lol::lol::lol:

Necro-news!

Live-DVD "Summer Slaughter 2007" about to be released!
The show at "The Opera House" in Toronto/Canada on July 2nd during the Summer Slaughter 2007 tour was taped with 6 cameras. We posted a preview of what's about to be released on DVD on the official Necrophagist YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/NecrophagistOfficial. Also appearing on the DVD are Decapitated, Cattle Decapitation and many more... The DVD will be available at the Summer Slaughter 2008 merchbooth:

And here's the preview, killer!

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol. I was that cob909, but I don´t buy it, because he don´t send it to Finland :/ So be ready to get that one after we cancel the deal:)

But I get the GP-1000 anyway from Finland this week, it just cost me over two times more... 600 dollars!

I buy Rocktron Intellifex next, seems to be pretty cheap machine :) GP-1000 tone is so fucking thing, atleast what I have heard on Youtube, so I really like to have some reverb on the sound... I have MM-04, and what that will make to the sound, don´t know...

And after that I have to get some good (and cheap) power amp, beacuse I don´t have actually power amp, jsut that one what is on combo already.

BTW, how I cancel the Ebay deal? The moron who is selling the GP-1000 almoust free don´t answer...

Can´t believe that I´m going to get GP finally :D Waited over year.

^Congrat, I know the feeling, I was a bit luckier, only looked for a few weeks.
Well, all you can do is send him email and tell him you can't finish the deal. He can't leave you negative feedback anymore but he might file a unpaid item toward you( if he's a dick).
That was a killer deal, too bad I already have one. So to anyone who want this and not in the US, I can help you out, provide we can establish something to trust each other and you pay the shipping fee of course. My eBay ID is haihn7, you can check it out if you want to. I've been selling and buying on eBay for 3 years and have 210 perfect transaction.

YES TODAY IS MY FIRST DAY IVE HAD OFF FROM BOTH MY JOBS IN FOREVER!

I will definitely be recording the forum jam solo today! I was hoping to have a day off where I could record during the day and make some noise instead of using shitty PODXT and headphones :)

^Congrat, I know the feeling, I was a bit luckier, only looked for a few weeks.
Well, all you can do is send him email and tell him you can't finish the deal. He can't leave you negative feedback anymore but he might file a unpaid item toward you( if he's a dick).
That was a killer deal, too bad I already have one. So to anyone who want this and not in the US, I can help you out, provide we can establish something to trust each other and you pay the shipping fee of course. My eBay ID is haihn7, you can check it out if you want to. I've been selling and buying on eBay for 3 years and have 210 perfect transaction.
The guy who's selling it said he's keeping it!