Guitar Player's Thread

think of sonata arctica and cob combined with testament. So melodic thrash i guess haha

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ucx9wa

a little demo we did yesterday (tone isnt great at all because its shitty demo quality so its not mixed or anything)
I still have to learn 5 more songs haha

guitars seem to be pretty nice. but I don't like the vocals much...maybe if it was done in the studio, I would judge differently. but then again, I'm really picky about music.

and i decided to not take part in forum jam, too busy and shitty recording gear
but it appears there are already 200 people who take part so no one will care about this:)
hmm...I don't know if that's the case. so far only 4 people have turned in their solo, I think. and adding Lowberg, it'll be 5.

I know some people fiend Marty Friedman overrated and "sucky", but I think he's just brilliant. From his work in Cacophony, along with Jason Becker.. or his stuff in Megadeth. Even his solo albums are brilliant, I'm listening to Valley of Eternity, it's just so.. amazing.

[/fanboi]

Nah not really, just going through one of those phases. Anyways, just thought I'd share that with everyone :lol:.

I know some people fiend Marty Friedman overrated and "sucky", but I think he's just brilliant. From his work in Cacophony, along with Jason Becker.. or his stuff in Megadeth. Even his solo albums are brilliant, I'm listening to Valley of Eternity, it's just so.. amazing.

No! :lol:

I popped my old D-string, just got a new one puttin it on, and then I'm gonna start recording, but I'm still trying to figure out what to play for the damn forum jam, I dont know if i should just improvise or come up with something crazy and harmonized haha

I popped my old D-string, just got a new one puttin it on, and then I'm gonna start recording, but I'm still trying to figure out what to play for the damn forum jam, I dont know if i should just improvise or come up with something crazy and harmonized haha

harmonization all the way!

okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

that means I actually have to practice this haha,

Guitar is all ready to go, just re-installing Cubase and we will be ready to go! My computer died about a week ago so I have to re-install all my programs, it sucks :(

posted this in the other thread but it deserves two!

Took some pics of my guitars today, heheh

my RR3
sittingdown.jpg

peekingout.jpg

neckshotandface.jpg

My striker 400st
whiteguitar.jpg

striker.jpg