Guitar Player's Thread

You bet it was!, Still trying to get a cleaner sound out of it, I think my poweramp's resonance and presence things are adding some extra overdrive to the GP-1000s signal. I'll hook it up to the back of my other head's FX return later and see if it sounds better through a normal tube power amp without the resonance/presence stuff

It also could be the mic position I used, shitty converters in my interface, a lot of things.

So I supose I'm not there still? Oh shit! :lol:

Anyway Zak, what people is trying to tell you is that, even if you're good, boasting about it is not good. You don't see Mitch or Marc or all the crazy players we have around saying ''I'm great!!'' although they are. That's being humble. If other people says taht you're good, then it's perfect, but you're not suposed to say that stuff about yourself.

oh, was i boasting?

You bet it was!, Still trying to get a cleaner sound out of it, I think my poweramp's resonance and presence things are adding some extra overdrive to the GP-1000s signal. I'll hook it up to the back of my other head's FX return later and see if it sounds better through a normal tube power amp without the resonance/presence stuff

It also could be the mic position I used, shitty converters in my interface, a lot of things.

How did you get so good?

new dragonforce video
say what you will about them, because i know most people here hate them, but I actually kinda like this song. i used to think they were gay, but this new stuff sounds pretty epic. the solos are pretty fun too.

Last edited by a moderator:
This one, but with a normal Iceman head stock!

544334.jpg

Or this:

21eyjk9.jpg

Yah I was thinking of that one too, it's also damn cheap for a guitar with those specs (like the Xiphos).

Ah I actually like the reversed headstock.

hey guys, how do you get high quality when exporting your solo to mp3? Like I just heard Lowbergs solo (which was excellent btw) and the quality was better than mine, and I noticed it said 320kbps. so what should I put the settings as when i'm exporting to mp3?

p.s. I don't mean the tone, but the actual quality.

neverrrrmind. I got it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbfo7fpGYvo
new dragonforce video
say what you will about them, because i know most people here hate them, but I actually kinda like this song. i used to think they were gay, but this new stuff sounds pretty epic. the solos are pretty fun too.

I like this video, it's pretty cool. The part with the HotHand Wah is freaking awesome :worship: , too bad they won't be able to pull all that off live. :rolleyes: