Guitar Player's Thread

i will admit the vocals are hard to get into, but the solos are not wankery...listen to final product. go back to parkway drive n00b

:p
They are wankery. Totally not my style. What i like is Michael Amott solos...hell yeah :lol:

I did listen to the final product and ive come to the conclusion he is a great guitarist but i really don't like his style

And i can't believe you even brought Parkway Drive into this...

...fag.

Case closed /

I love that fact that he called you a noob and insulted Parkway Drive yet you call me a fag :lol: You're such a twat :lol:

Fuck you people! We all know that GP's thread is the funland without trolls and flaming!

awesome_med.png

I love that fact that he called you a noob and insulted Parkway Drive yet you call me a fag :lol: You're such a twat :lol:
I find your lack of open mind for other peoples opinions disturbing....that's all:lol: Everyone can't like Nevermore. Neither do i expect almost anyone on these boards to like PWD:p Oh and the fag was meant for both :) :lol:
Fuck you people! We all know that GP's thread is the funland without trolls and flaming!

awesome_med.png

:lol::lol::lol: Yeah well...true. Good call.

Let's just...stop:p

I find your lack of open mind for other peoples opinions disturbing....that's all:lol: Everyone can't like Nevermore. Neither do i expect almost anyone on these boards to like PWD:p Oh and the fag was meant for both :) :lol:

Let's just...stop:p

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE

MY TASTE IN MUSIC IS THE ULTIMATE

ALL YOUR FAVORITE BANDS SUCK COCKS

I WIN

:rolleyes:

How is any of that related to ANYTHING I've said recently in this thread? Just in case you're blind and retarded, it wasn't ME who said anything bad about Parkway fucking Drive.

It wasn't directed at just you, Swabsyboy, at pretty much everyone in this forum who get appauled when someone don't like their favorite band

^Yes thank you. Point made.
How is any of that related to ANYTHING I've said recently in this thread? Just in case you're blind and retarded, it wasn't ME who said anything bad about Parkway fucking Drive.

*sigh* It was just directed at you both. Don't take it so hardly...and everyone as muffin said

And i don't really give a shit about who says what about that band :lol: It's not like everyone has to like it.

Now let's REALLY stop hijacking this thread before Mitch comes in and is totally gangsta!

holy shit are you serious?

he is god

Calm down dude. I'm probably the biggest Loomis fanboy here and even I restrain myself from such faggotry. He is not god :lol: What I like about his style is his wide vibrato, nice bends, and unique note choice that gives you that sad minor and diminished sound.

By the way, "Miles of Machine" will pwn your ears when you hear it :headbang:

i love his long hair, and his face reminds me of a fawn, young, shy, yet willing to explore new horizons.

HAHA! This is the funniest thing you have ever said, I am tempted to sig this :lol:

Loomis is teh sucks.

If you say so.

Just listen to these
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjWExLo8MU4

But it's not just the solos that make him good, the riffs he writes are brilliant too.

(specifically 1:34)

Pfft. I could have made a better compilation. Jeff is recognized too much from TGE :p

Calm down dude. I'm probably the biggest Loomis fanboy here and even I restrain myself from such faggotry. He is not god :lol: What I like about his style is his wide vibrato, nice bends, and unique note choice that gives you that sad minor and diminished sound.

By the way, "Miles of Machine" will pwn your ears when you hear it :headbang:

HAHA! This is the funniest thing you have ever said, I am tempted to sig this :lol:

i only have TGE and EOR, ill look up miles of machine.

dude sig it! :)

i like nevermore and loomis. But I must admit Loomis is the biggest cacophony/gilbert copycat in the shred world. Every single one of his licks from his solos pretty much.