Guitar Player's Thread

I've got a gig tonight with that gothic metal cover band tonight. I told them I am quitting the band in a month so this is my second-to-last show with them :D

I think I'm going to use the GP-1000 even though it doesn't fit the modern high gain scooped sound of the covers they are doing :lol:

If only my Jackson wasn't tuned to D i could use it too! I think im just going to bring a tube screamer just incase

Good for you.

I don't like anything after R2R...meaning ASOP,Come Clarity and TStYE.
no way, after the jester race, they went completely downhill. I think anders joining the band made the big difference. Mikael Stanne and Henke Forss were the some of the best vocalists I've heard. I really wish one of them had stayed.

i love his long hair, and his face reminds me of a fawn, young, shy, yet willing to explore new horizons.
:lol::lol::lol:!! that is some extreme fanboy-ism there.

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE

MY TASTE IN MUSIC IS THE ULTIMATE

ALL YOUR FAVORITE BANDS SUCK COCKS

I WIN

:rolleyes:
dude, actually I think this saying suits ppl like us. since we don't listen to omg every metal band and guitarist out there :rolleyes:

He is not god :lol:
No, that title should be bestowed upon Alexi
:p

just got one and just curious of how he set it, that's all, it got 4 switch so there's a few different ways to set it.

So I got my guitar back from an electronics guy today,he did a really good job with everything.He Attatched the je-1000 to the battery box,made room for the chip board because the cavity was too small,left the gainswitch in the cavity,and hooked everything up neatly.I didn't like the setting he had on the je-1000,he had switch number 3 up and it was too muddy.I set it too switches 1&2 on and now it sounds like the No Anaesthesia tone its simply killer.My guitar is just a little wee bit out of intonation he said but I can't tell the difference I'll take care of that later.
It sounds great but now I have another delema,my marshall combo amp is breaking.My amp will make sound about 2% of the time and 98% of the time it malfunctions and makes no noise!When will this nightmare end!?

thats awesome, im pretty sure your the only guy in the northwest that has a je-1000

Yngwie Malmsteen is awesome.

2dv3i0z.jpg

wspeh1.jpg

34yecf5.jpg

28twabc.jpg

2uxz487.jpg

2mhiofn.jpg

2eb8ltw.jpg

2dcczzo.jpg

2jtme1.jpg

352rr06.jpg

ruwkg7.jpg