Guitar Player's Thread

so I just read that Jesper Stromblad is an avid WoW player..........even one of his guitars proves it :zombie:
7fc12f9a-4766-4b98-b24c-d098d489ce85.jpg

I don't know what to think of this.

what the fuck is selling out. it's fucking music. if you think it sounds good, listen to it, if you think it sounds bad then dont. why can't it be this simple?!

In Flames is good regardless of which album they sold out on. I like Come Clarity just as much as Clayman.

what the fuck is selling out. it's fucking music. if you think it sounds good, listen to it, if you think it sounds bad then dont. why can't it be this simple?!

In Flames is good regardless of which album they sold out on. I like Come Clarity just as much as Clayman.

Good for you.

I don't like anything after R2R...meaning ASOP,Come Clarity and TStYE.

lol, i dont like him or the music but i dont deny his skill.

at any rate, i dont think popular = selling out

changing your music to become popular, ESPECIALLY to please your new major label

thats selling out.

From the videos i've seen, i think he's a tad overrated. I was looking around youtube to find something cool, but someone please direct me into some good vids!

Just listen to these

But it's not just the solos that make him good, the riffs he writes are brilliant too.

(specifically 1:34)

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL!!

KURT COBAIN OWNS JEFF!!!!

...j/k nutbags :lol:

I just don't really like Jeff Loomis styler or Nevermore. He is skilled though...

What i dont like about Nevermore is the extremely wankage solos and the vocals....