Guitar Player's Thread

Conti your girlfriend is hot and so are those V's! If you are going to photograph guitars with a model like that at least clean the fingerprints off the black ones! :lol:

I'm almost done with the forum jam, gotta think of some ideas for the second half, I'm pissed i cant seem to get exactly the tone i want from the microphone, I've tried moving it around the speaker a bit and settled with an okay tone but it doesn't cut through real well. maybe some post EQing would help

dont worry dude, you will grow out of it. I was the same a year ago. When a teacher said I was good for my age, all he was trying to do is make me come back for more lessons.

Kids, what everyone above 20 years wants to say is that obvious self-praise doesn't make you seem humble. And what I wanted to add with my post is, that this is a weird characteristic of our culture.

Kids, what everyone above 20 years wants to say is that obvious self-praise doesn't make you seem humble. And what I wanted to add with my post is, that this is a weird characteristic of our culture.

I just qualified a week ago :cool: :lol:

On a serious note though, you pretty much nailed it.

So I supose I'm not there still? Oh shit! :lol:

Anyway Zak, what people is trying to tell you is that, even if you're good, boasting about it is not good. You don't see Mitch or Marc or all the crazy players we have around saying ''I'm great!!'' although they are. That's being humble. If other people says taht you're good, then it's perfect, but you're not suposed to say that stuff about yourself.