Guitar Player's Thread

MORE:

Esp-ltd mh100qm
http://www.thomann.de/fi/esp_ltd_mh_100qm_nt.htm

Schecter diamond omen 6
http://www.thomann.de/fi/schecter_omen_6_wsn_02.htm

Out of those 2 the Schecter Diamond Omen 6 totally pwns the LTD. I have tried both...
I Would still choose the ibanez maybe.

If you would want a Schecter then it is the easiest for you to get. If i am not mistaken about you Joonas you live in Espoo, Right? In Helsinki there is a shop called Sounddata who sell Schecter's for reasonable prices and they are very nice there.

any ltd models 250 or less (model line) then there not going to be to good, i would recommend the ltd fx series, or any ltd above 250 series

Making new friends is always good and is better if they're from another country because you can visit them someday !!!

But better hurry in learning spanish than getting deep into her pussy :lol:

Pђoenix;7432208 said:
Ouch! Same story for me for the past week or so only with physics, studying is such a bastard :erk: I rarely get to pick up my guitar. I get a break from studying for the summer but work will shit all over that :eek:

Annnd. Welcome back Mitch, have a good holiday?

Cool posters Mystique!! Can't wait to see the Muhammad ones. I just got my PG one I won on ebay, for a substantial amount less then £90 :oops:

DSC00140.jpg
congrats on the PG poster! how much was this one?
Yes, it was good, thank you.

And just a reminder. I think I will finish the forum jam next Monday, so anyone that still wishes to participate, you have one week.
how many solos have you received thus far?

^Yay for mass participation, nicely done people! *irony irony*

yeah, i have a thing for foreign chicks to. oh well, im going to spain in my junior year (im a soph. now) and she said i could visit her.

Nah man, you better come to my town and we can jam and get drunk, :lol:

Making new friends is always good and is better if they're from another country because you can visit them someday !!!

But better hurry in learning spanish than getting deep into her pussy :lol:

I would say the other way round, spanish is boooooooooring!!! :lol: