• Mystique
• Lowberg
• Corny
• dave100
• children of COB
• <-Warheart->
• Earth Breather
• Inhe

Thanks to everyone that participated, especially those of you that have done something for every jam: Inhe, Mystique, Earth Breather, dave etc. It's also been great hearing some of the guys that are new to the jams play over this backing track, very cool stuff there Lowberg, innuenDO & Jose! I look forward to hearing you all again on the next jam.

I have all the files saved on my computer and will leave them there for a few days. If anyone does want any minor adjustments made to their solos in terms of timing, let me know ASAP and I'll get right on it and re-upload.

ENJOY & PLAY LOUD!!!

thanks so much mitch!

very nice job. First I need to add
HOLY FUCK MYSTIQUE!
I seriously cant even tell that solo came from you! You have improved an assload. Same to everyone else! I really enjoyed Lowberg's, Corny's, and Inhe's. And of course Mitch, but that's a given ahhaha ;)

Nice job to everyone involved! These jams have definitely helped me a shit load.

Thanx man I appreciate your comments!!!
I'm guessing you evaded my question because you didn't really care for it as a "comment" to your liking :Smug: Seriously tho, I'd like to know about the Muddy Waters things.
thanks so much mitch!

very nice job. First I need to add
HOLY FUCK MYSTIQUE!
I seriously cant even tell that solo came from you! You have improved an assload. Same to everyone else! I really enjoyed Lowberg's, Corny's, and Inhe's. And of course Mitch, but that's a given ahhaha ;)

Nice job to everyone involved! These jams have definitely helped me a shit load.
Thank you Mitch!

haha thank you Earth Breather! but my tone sucked (as always compared to you guys). And your fucking harmony was great! that harmonic minor thing, very nice touch :D

There seriously wasn't a single bad solo in here, some of you really surprised me with what you played for this one :)

And also, how do you guys get such good tones. do you literally spend hours trying to get it? hey Inhe, did you use your pod for this one?

AMG!!! Awesome jam by everyone, especially Mystique, you have definitely improved lots. Oh and Mitch you put you and COCOB the wrong way round on the list and killer solo by the way:p

thank you! your solo kinda surprised me as well...I wasn't expecting you to play fast after we did that really slow jam...I think it was jam 3 (cuz some ppl shredded on it, but we did slower solos).

and no wonder :lol: I suspected that Mitch and Jose's were reversed, cuz that first one definitely sounded like something Mitch would write.