Guitar Player's Thread

Yeah too bad he got into that biker thing:zombie:

Nah, let him live his teenage rebellious years now, he never got the chance as a teenager :lol:

But I don't know what it is with him, and I do not know that much about his personality other from what I've read and seen in interviews - but that scooped EMG sound he has now is well okay, nice enough, but tones with mids and passive pickups were always my favorites.

AMG!!! Awesome jam by everyone, especially Mystique, you have definitely improved lots. Oh and Mitch you put you and COCOB the wrong way round on the list and killer solo by the way:p

You are correct, I apologize.

fucking awesome harmonies Mitch,

Everyone did an awesome job!

Thanks dude, I return the comment, your solo and tone was great!!! I especially loved the second half and the sound of your pinch harmonics at the end!

can someone post the points where someone stops playing and the next person starts?

very impressive solo's btw
good job everyone :kickass:

I would have done it last night when I posted it but I was so fucking tired that I just had to leave. It's pretty obvious anyway because of the backing track, but I'll do it anyway.

Tracklist:
• innudenDO (00:12-00:32)
• Mystique (00:32-00:52)
• Lowberg (00:52-01:12)
• Corny (01:12-01:32)
• dave100 (01:33-01:53)
• <-Warheart-> (01:53-02:13)
• children of COB (02:13-02:33)
• Earth Breather (02:33-02:53)
• Inhe (02:53-03:13)

&#9532;Victim of the Night&#9532;;7465225 said:
(ps: Mitchy, dunno if you made it on purpose but you can reverse as many solo tracks as you want but... I made it again!..."I've got the power!!". Surrender, you. :Smug:
And loved your solo... the first bits of it made me think of one of my fav songs by Yngwie! :) )

Well, I told you already, but I didn't do it on purpose but I KNEW you'd still make it anyway, you always do!! :D

And just out of curiosity, which Yngwie song are you referring to, sweetie?

Nah, let him live his teenage rebellious years now, he never got the chance as a teenager :lol:

But I don't know what it is with him, and I do not know that much about his personality other from what I've read and seen in interviews - but that scooped EMG sound he has now is well okay, nice enough, but tones with mids and passive pickups were always my favorites.

Yeah , but with mids EMG can sound pretty good ...depending on the amps I can get great tone with my Jacksons EMG equiped!!!!

YES!!!!!!! I go get my Ibanez Weeping Demon wahwah tomorrow! Or should i say today since its already past midnight. 110€ from a local shop. Not bad price! Saves me the trouble to order from thomann(shivers) or MP.

&#9532;Victim of the Night&#9532;;7466448 said:
Yeah, sometimes I have good ears... lucky Eli!

And the song I was talking of is "Black Star".

Lucky you indeed!

And when you say Black Star, dya mean the version that I recorded? 'Cuz I remember I did a sweep picking lick very similar to this in that recording also, I'm assuming that you're referring to that, anyway! :)

And when you say Black Star, dya mean the version that I recorded? 'Cuz I remember I did a sweep picking lick very similar to this in that recording also, I'm assuming that you're referring to that, anyway! :)

Haha, yes baby, I meant that. Sorry, but it was too awesome. :)

ps: Ale "hates" you for that! :lol:

&#9532;Victim of the Night&#9532;;7466564 said:
Haha, yes baby, I meant that. Sorry, but it was too awesome. :)

ps: Ale "hates" you for that! :lol:

Ahh ok, good then! :D xXx

And yes, I know! :lol: I don't wanna be in his list of guys to hate for recording stuff that he can't play! :p We'll have a guitar lesson together soon and he'll finally be able to play Scarified! :kickass:

it,s so cool to see you guys having a ball over your JAM thing ...You guys kick ass man!!and again good job everyone!!...have been looping that jam a lot!!!
Sixxpm

Shit... all this time I've been here and this is the first time I've checked out a jam. That was awesome! Perhaps when I have the time in the future I'll take part in one.