Guitar Player's Thread

Tried adjusting the trimpots but apparently something went terribly wrong:lol:(The ones under the pedal). Now my wahwahs volume/effect gets cut when i have it like 50 percent pushed down. This makes me sad :lol: I just got it today! It did sound fucking great...

just bring it back to the store and dont tell them why it doesnt work lol, just be like "uhh i took it out of the box and it didnt work" and see if they will exchange you for another one

That won't work since i tried the same pedal out in the store(owned) :lol: I think im going to just say "yeah i was playing around with the knobs and all of the sudden it just fucking went like this".

When i push the pedal it works normally at first but when i have pushed it down 50% of the "functional area" The volume gets lower and the effect dies. Im wondering if i accidentally adjusted the one pot to the lowest so it only goes up to a certain point.

Why don't you people realize that there is not "THE" Morley? They have so many different Wahs, I'd like to test the new Lynch Wah-Wow pedal...

EDIT: "you people" may be wrong, "the_phenom" would be better :lol:

The buildwork is pretty much the same on those 2. NO plastic parts on the Weeping demon at all. Just me fucking slipping with a screwdriver pushing a component off :lol: Wanna bet i could do that with morley aswell? :lol:

Why don't you people realize that there is not "THE" Morley? They have so many different Wahs, I'd like to test the new Lynch Wah-Wow pedal...

EDIT: "you people" may be wrong, "the_phenom" would be better :lol:

Thank you :p I'd like to try that one too. also interested in their volume pedals

The buildwork is pretty much the same on those 2. NO plastic parts on the Weeping demon at all. Just me fucking slipping with a screwdriver pushing a component off :lol: Wanna bet i could do that with morley aswell? :lol:

I don't believe you can, because all moving parts for adjustment inside, are on the backside of the board, meaning even if you slipped, all you'd do is scratch some green shit or hit a small soldering dot, neither would cause any massive damage, unless repeated 9001 times