Guitar Player's Thread

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5T3DrwiF-Vo

my teacher Jason Macedo rocking out in a bar to one of his tunes.

Killer playing! I need a teacher like that, maybe I would become more motivated :lol: What's with the dickhead at the end talking to him as if he were a child? He's the one on stage playing amazing, if I were him I would have told him to shut up!

I just fixed my GP by reinstalling it. Those that are having problems with it, try that :p.

Just re-installed few hours ago. Haven't noticed any problems so far :kickass:

Killer playing! I need a teacher like that, maybe I would become more motivated :lol: What's with the dickhead at the end talking to him as if he were a child? He's the one on stage playing amazing, if I were him I would have told him to shut up!
Signed: The playing was great, I need a teacher like that to be more motivated, and the guy at the end needs to shut up. :D

I remember way back before Municipal waste got big they used to come to my town all the time because we had a huge underground punk scene going on at the time. The punk kids would rent out these park lodges for like 50 bucks for a day and they would have these punk shows in these park lodges and municipal waste would show up in their shitty van and they made all the punk kids circle pit around the OUTSIDE of the lodge while they were playing. they also used to bring like those foam boogieboard or bodyboard things and they would jump off of picnic tables on and shit it was hillarious.

Il see if i can find some mad old pictures
That is awesome ...

I saw them 2 months ago in a very small basement.

They just sounded great, and the whole atmosphere was awesome. The whole basement was an entire mosh/circle pit during the entire concert. Some guy did bring his old bodyboard to the concert and tryed to crowdsurf with it.

So while bored I decided to take some more pics of the xiphos; try 'n' catch the colour change. Enjoy! Or not :kickass:

DSC00132.jpg

DSC00031.jpg

DSC00029.jpg

DSC000211.jpg

DSC00137.jpg

That Xiphos colour change thing is crazy!! First it's orange/yellow, then green. :yow: Is that the exact same one that Mystique has?

And about an hour ago, I had the idea of recording a video medley of Yngwie tunes but as I was practising the second song, Baroque & Roll, I broke my high E string during a furious diminished arpeggio, executed by blinding sweep picking. :)lol:!!)

So instead, I just uploaded the short clip that I got done of the first song, which was Razor Eater.

[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=agrPHol9LoA[/ame]

If you listen to the original video, you can hear me much better but because YouTube makes all sound mono instead of stereo, so it's a bit hard to hear on this version.

When I get some new strings, I'll make the full medley and sort out the sound issue and also add some more songs! I'm thinking, so far, parts of these songs:

Far Beyond The Sun
Rising Force
Forever Is A Long Time
Vengeance
Razor Eater
Instrumental Institution
Baroque & Roll
Perpetual

Awesome as always Mitch, especially the tone! Did you use that single coil simulator you've talked about?

Amazing playing and tone although you're a suck-up for wearing that shirt :p

Haha what? I wouldn't say that, it might become evident why quite soon...

Awesome as always Mitch, especially the tone! Did you use that single coil simulator you've talked about?

Thanks!

And nah, it's not that. It's something very similar though, which I use to get my chunky Sinergy type tone.

That Xiphos colour change thing is crazy!! First it's orange/yellow, then green. :yow: Is that the exact same one that Mystique has?

And about an hour ago, I had the idea of recording a video medley of Yngwie tunes but as I was practising the second song, Baroque & Roll, I broke my high E string during a furious diminished arpeggio, executed by blinding sweep picking. :)lol:!!)

So instead, I just uploaded the short clip that I got done of the first song, which was Razor Eater.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=agrPHol9LoA

If you listen to the original video, you can hear me much better but because YouTube makes all sound mono instead of stereo, so it's a bit hard to hear on this version.

When I get some new strings, I'll make the full medley and sort out the sound issue and also add some more songs! I'm thinking, so far, parts of these songs:

Far Beyond The Sun
Rising Force
Forever Is A Long Time
Vengeance
Razor Eater
Instrumental Institution
Baroque & Roll
Perpetual

Yup, same one as Mystique. :)

And another amazing job, can't wait for the medley.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=agrPHol9LoA

Far Beyond The Sun
Rising Force
Forever Is A Long Time
Vengeance
Razor Eater
Instrumental Institution
Baroque & Roll
Perpetual

Very Cool playing , tight playing , nice tone ...Yep
Sixxpm

awesome mitch :p

Does anybody know about Stanley Hinesley pickups?

I'm doing a funky strat build (Warmoth, already ordered) with gold trem and hardware, maple fretboard and a finish like this (sponge technique); (the green Caparison on this picture)

P1010006-1.jpg

(the geetar player from The Absence owns these two)

that, + steel frets that's so big it's almost like a scalloped neck, a Dimarzio Evo I have lying around in the neck and now...I found this awesome pickup called the "Hellion" (WASP anyone) - sound clip http://www.stanhinesleypickups.com/sound_clips/Hellion%201.mp3

Has that really tight and punchy sound wich I just love, + it's hand made.