Guitar Player's Thread

Do you think you could plug the Korg Pandora PX4D into an an amp with succes?

I mean, it's got some great tones - could that possible work for live use?

Someone will have to try it out :p

Do you think you could plug the Korg Pandora PX4D into an an amp with succes?

I mean, it's got some great tones - could that possible work for live use?

Someone will have to try it out :p

Why not ? I've done about 20 gigs with the Behringer V-AMP 2. :lol:
I was able to get some decent sounds, depending on the amp it was running through. (Pure torture through a peavey bandit. :ill: )

Why not ? I've done about 20 gigs with the Behringer V-AMP 2. :lol:
I was able to get some decent sounds, depending on the amp it was running through. (Pure torture through a peavey bandit. :ill: )

How did it cut through the mix?

I have it myself and I dunno yet if it is decent for gigging.

It's always worth a try :p.

Normally I'm against digital amps, but the Korg actually sounds good :rofl:.

Anyways, my Laney has started to get better aften changing the old pots (from 1996). Hopefully it'll sound ace too with my Warmoth project and the new pickup too.

If not, I am screwed...

I got my first guitar yesterday, Ibanez RG321. When I had set all up, I couldn't find a pick, even tho I was supposed to have 3-4 of them around the house :lol: So I had to take this pick I caught from The 69 Eyes gig couple of years ago, so it was pretty nostalgic.

There was a picture from a magazine posted a month or so ago that presented the amp setup that COB uses in Blooddrunk, where you could see how much bass, treble, gain etc you should put, but I can't find it anywhere now. Any clue?

yay PG pictures! just thought I'd post some from the House of Blues show I went to in May. thread's been kinda dead lately...

PGhob1-1.jpg

PGhob2-1.jpg

PGhob3-1.jpg

PGhob4-1.jpg

sorry the size kinda sucks, but they were taken from a cell phone.

Ibanez RG Prestige, but I don't know the exact model. Afaik, the model Teemu plays there is more or less limited. I have one with a sunburst finish, mine is called Ibanez RG 2820 CTVV and it was limited to 200 for europe if I'm right.

not exactly mine on this pic.
RG2880CTVV--p1.jpg

Try to click your way through Ibanez Register http://www.ibanezregister.com/ , perhaps you'll find it. If not ask again, I know some Ibanez maniacs.

EDIT: my memory fooled me, it can be - and I think it is - an Ibanez J-Custom. I look for the exact model on some pages...

EDIT 2: Here are most J-Customs: http://jcustom.web.fc2.com/index.html click on "j-custom fan" on the left, then on "j-custom"

Agreed. The Ibanez neck profiles feel very different to each other, my RG has the typical thin neck and my Xiphos has, suprisingly, quite a thick neck. Both awesome of course. :p

Interesting! Maybe i would like a Xiphos neck then. Too bad it has the strap issue and i can't get how the fuck do you get under the wing tomake the hole? That has to be pretty hard. I could think myself one but replace the Edge with a Edge Pro or simply block it and ofcourse the tuners with Grover or Schaller.

Well my friends Ibanez RGT42 feels different to a RG 350 so you could have a point. I am a fan of painted necks though...can't stand satin necks.

Not really. Check where I did it (masking tape) like Muhammad *fanboy*

DSC00029.jpg

and imo the edge 3 is not bad at all, not sure what experiences you've had.