Guitar Player's Thread

I got this on and the sound is awesome. You get a program which simulates a lot of amps and effects. And it's pretty easy to use, but I can't find how to record it with audition, I pm'd Altitudes about that. But if anyone knows how I can solve that, please tell me.:)

Anyway I think it's worth its money. Also Corny(?I think) made a post about these things some time ago.

UX2 FTW, Mic inputs with phantom power for condenser mics. Get a good drum machine like EZdrummer and you are set for making awesome recordings

i would enter that contest. But I don't think i would do that great to be honest. Im not an entertaining person haha. Lowberg, im hoping your video will blow minds.

Alex, you should do that "HEAVY METALLL RAWRR" thing at the beginning of your vid... and headband and all that shit, just as an introduction; then take it into the solo :p

Only US residents is totally rage:mad:

Oh and:

Tell me what you think:)

I think it came out alright considering I did only 2 full takes:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't you see that I (tried to) answer your question or are you just too lazy to simply say "thanks"?

Sorry about that, Thanks for your help. I didn't see your edit.

I think it may be this one: RG 8670 TB

rg8670-2.jpg

Hey guys! I've been away for some days, so that is probably why this thread has sucked! :eek: :lol:

Regarding the ibanez neck profiles, the jem has a really thin neck, more sunken into the body, where as my RG550 is the exact opposite, with a thick neck.

Alex, you should do that "HEAVY METALLL RAWRR" thing at the beginning of your vid... and headband and all that shit, just as an introduction; then take it into the solo :p

Thats my Animal voice from the muppets. lol

I don't know if i should be goofy in the vid or not, my friend has a real antique scythe maybe il do something with that haha

Yeah but the hole should be in such a tricky place :S

I'd definetly buy one if it didn't have edge 3 :lol:

Man you´re too obsessed about Edge 3, and it´s not even half as bad as you think. It actually works fucking great for it´s price. Compare it to a Jackson/ESP licensed trem and you´ll see what happens. Of course it´s not an OFR or a Schaller floyd, but for such a cheap price it´s a great one.

Carlos Garcia from Antagonist (a local band) is probably one of my favorite players.

Last edited by a moderator: