Guitar Player's Thread

Everyone is such a Herman Li basher, its funny :rofl: What makes it more funny is they always base their opinion on Youtube videos :rofl:!!

Ive seen the Force live twice. Both times they played brilliantly, before then I was a skeptic but after seeing them live its just impossible to badmouth them.

In two weeks I will finally be able to afford my next guitar:

loomis1.jpg

Fucking sweet axe man:) and I totally agree with you about tone knobs.

Everyone is such a Herman Li basher, its funny :rofl: What makes it more funny is they always base their opinion on Youtube videos :rofl:!!

Ive seen the Force live twice. Both times they played brilliantly, before then I was a skeptic but after seeing them live its just impossible to badmouth them.

I still stand can't make out how someone can play good live and then can't even play the stuff he's teaching, when he's sitting down.

If I were to get a caparison it would definitely be a Horus or Mattias sig... none of their other guitars look quite right to me.

I tried the IA signature when I was at his clinic, i didn't like it really, the action was set pretty high and it was new, but maybe it would be nice if i could set it up according to my likings.

I still stand can't make out how someone can play good live and then can't even play the stuff he's teaching, when he's sitting down.

I think he's just not a very consistent guitarist, has days of shitness and of greatness.

they didn't play so hot at ozzfest last year. herman li played good, the other guy was pretty sloppy and kept sounding off-time.

I don't know... The shot was taken at a weird angle, obviously, but that's how it looks in most pictures. Well if you compare pics of Bjorn to mine, there's gonna be a difference. hahah that and i'm also pretty tall. Nikki would be able to answer...

@Princess Henkkie- does Oreo really look like that when I play her, is it a weird angle, or am i just narrow as a branch and don't know it?

@Rock Hydra- thanks, but no thanks. not available ;)

Haah,yes,very tall,but everyone is tall to me:lol:

It might just be the angle that Phil took the picture at

I do love the S series. And the ZR trem is supposed to be awesome. But that awesomeness comes at a cost, many many many tiny springs and parts. A pain in the arse to fix if one gets loose or something.

Yeah the Xiphos is cool. Really cheap too, I found it for sale at only £469.99 Considering it's getting a neck thru guitar with dimarzio pickups, its a bargain.

^Striking resemblence to a jackson warrior. Although i'm not fond of ibanez that guitar is pretty nice and being neck through i'd probably take it over the jackson.

┼Victim of the Night┼;6001503 said:
I didn't know you were so good with your guitar, I've watched and listened to your videos... good job, dude! :)

thanks a lot! :)

I've seen them twice and had the exact opposite experience :erk: Anyway yeah I guess you could say they have good and bad nights like everyone and i just caught those bad ones.. but then, please show me a video of them playing well live :lol: