Guitar Player's Thread

Well this is the video I took on my phone on the second time I saw them, which wasn't as good as the first but was still a lot of fun.

I'm just damn impressed with the sound quality from my phone :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
I just talked to the merchant who's gonna sell me the Schecter, and I'm sending in a deposit to reserve it since I can only afford to ay it off completely in 2 weeks.. The guy was nice enough to remove the auction from eBay to make sure nobody buys it in the meantime! I'm gonna be a proud father of a new 7 string in under a month!!

Awesome, ive always been a little skeptical of schecter guitars. but the neck on that one looks so damn awesome.

well, its going to look familiar to a strat w/ a cherry sunburst finish, silver pickguard, 2 emg 81s, 1volume, 2 tone knobs, floyd rose trem, 24 fret wizard style neck, block inlays, alder body.

Cool stuff, block inlays look kewl, the most awesome after custom made inlays. But why do you want 2 tone knobs? I never use my tone knob :erk:

What's the estimated price btw?

Cool stuff, block inlays look kewl, the most awesome after custom made inlays. But why do you want 2 tone knobs? I never use my tone knob :erk:

What's the estimated price btw?

I use the neck pickup for rhythm sometimes, and I dial down the tone a little for that. and I agree, block inlays are really sweet. price-wise, I wont know probably until tomorrow or tuesday.

I use the neck pickup for rhythm sometimes, and I dial down the tone a little for that. and I agree, block inlays are really sweet. price-wise, I wont know probably until tomorrow or tuesday.

Ahh okay, i have evos on my jem, so the neck pickup is way too hot for rythm, and i can't think of any other usage for a tone knob. Keep us updated anyways.

Sorry if im being a fool. But if you swap all these parts on the Strat for other things. Are you not risking taking away what makes stratocasters so good in the first place?

The way i understood it, he's not getting a stratocaster, but Fender is making him a custom guitar with his prefered parts, so he isn't looking for the strat sound.